Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:47 am

bleu_flame
melikefood
Any one have an extra earthquake TM?
my friend red__flame has 95 of every TM (yea hes a hacker but he dosent use his powers for evil) only in metroid prime and he only uses the moon jump hack to fly away
Wanna trade for something?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:48 am

Lavableman
Holy crap, my next door neighbours are so damn loud. The baby keeps on screaming for random reasons.
1) ear plugs 2)sound proof the walls 3) sneek over there and put duct tape on its mouth 4) run down the street with your hands on your head yelling in a manic voice "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
5) give them a hotel room lasting 5 years XD 6) compete with the noise to make a bigger noise XD 7) sound proof their house 8.) eat oatmeal 9) hit yourself in the head with a pillow or hammer

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:49 am

Lavableman
Holy crap, my next door neighbours are so damn loud. The baby keeps on screaming for random reasons.
Children are gay.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:53 am

melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood
my friend red__flame has 95 of every TM (yea hes a hacker but he dosent use his powers for evil) only in metroid prime and he only uses the moon jump hack to fly away
i dont hack my games (only for EV training i will use the wild pokemon hack) but i can ask red__flame he lives down the street and he owns the AR

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:53 am

Lavableman

Whenever the baby starts crying, use a fog horn.
WAA-HONK!
Hella annoying for them.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:54 am

bleu_flame
Lavableman
1) ear plugs 2)sound proof the walls 3) sneek over there and put duct tape on its mouth 4) run down the street with your hands on your head yelling in a manic voice "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
5) give them a hotel room lasting 5 years XD 6) compete with the noise to make a bigger noise XD 7) sound proof their house cool eat oatmeal 9) hit yourself in the head with a pillow or hammer

I'm going to go with competing.

Lavableman

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:55 am

bleu_flame
melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood
i dont hack my games (only for EV training i will use the wild pokemon hack) but i can ask red__flame he lives down the street and he owns the AR

Ask him if he wants an adamant female bagon.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:58 am

Lavableman
bleu_flame
Lavableman
5) give them a hotel room lasting 5 years XD 6) compete with the noise to make a bigger noise XD 7) sound proof their house 8.) eat oatmeal 9) hit yourself in the head with a pillow or hammer

1) the 1 thousand blenders? 2) the TV sound above 50 3) fog horn 4) 50 microwavees making popcorn 5)wrecking ball 6) rice krispys (snap Kracle pop XD) 7) chainsaws 8.) eat oatmeal

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lavableman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:59 am

bleu_flame
Lavableman
bleu_flame
Lavableman

1) the 1 thousand blenders? 2) the TV sound above 50 3) fog horn 4) 50 microwavees making popcorn 5)wrecking ball 6) rice krispys (snap Kracle pop XD) 7) chainsaws 8.) eat oatmeal

What about music?

And I don't like Rice Krispys or oatmeal. D:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:00 am

melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood

he probably dosent care what pokemon it is hackers dont value pokemon very much because they can get them anytime they want to him darkrai is equal to bidoof

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lavableman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:01 am

bleu_flame
melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood

he probably dosent care what pokemon it is hackers dont value pokemon very much because they can get them anytime they want to him darkrai is equal to bidoof

May I get one of these "Bidoofs?" >_>
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:02 am

bleu_flame
melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood

Kay then.
You going to go ask him though?

melikefood

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:03 am

Lavableman
bleu_flame
Lavableman
bleu_flame
Lavableman

What about music?

didnt think of that or you can fight fire with fire or get a 2 year old to try to play a broken guitar thats out of tune
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:03 am

bleu_flame
Lavableman
bleu_flame
Lavableman
bleu_flame
Lavableman

What about music?

didnt think of that or you can fight fire with fire or get a 2 year old to try to play a broken guitar thats out of tune

How about just fighting the kid with fire?

Lavableman

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:06 am

melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood
bleu_flame
melikefood

Kay then.
You going to go ask him though?
yea this a sec. let me get the phone and call him up
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games