Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

kickassken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:50 am
Thanks for inviting me! Hello, I'm Ken. I enjoy roleplaying and just being silly. I'm really into WWE/TNA and other TV Show's. My favorite TV show is The Walking Dead. Daryl & Michonne are my favorites.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:53 am
So many new faces, wow!
Welcome, welcome everyone~
It's GREAT to have you aboard, and I really hope you enjoy it here!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:29 am
Chris Vonhimmer
Blind Blindness
Chris Vonhimmer
First of all I wish to thank Blind Blindness for inviting me here.
My name is chris, I've been off and on Gaia since 2010. I love reading, writing, roleplaying, meeting new people, making new friends, listening to German music, and lots more.

Hi Chris! You are very welcome. I'm glad that you accepted the invitation and have taken the time to introduce yourself. 6 years on Gaia? Nice. Well, it seems like you have your head on straight--those are all great things to like. Hope to see you around here for sure! biggrin

Thanks, you're welcome, and I hope we'll be seeing a lot of each other around here.

Ditto! emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:35 am
Priestess_Kelina
Well, I SUPPOSE I should introduce myself, somewhat. I'm Kelina, (I DO NOT give out my real name over the internet.) I have two accounts, this and High_Assassin. Don't remember exactly when I joined Gaia, but I had to drop off 6 years ago, due to losing internet BC of the financial crisis. Also, I'm a Libertarian Party Member, and can frequently be heard complaining about how the system is rigged against us by the R's and D's, mostly in the 2016 Election forum. However, the MAIN reason I come to Gaia is Rps, and that's what I spend a majority of my time on this site on. Not really sure why I joined this guild, but probably to give me something to do while waiting for someone to reply to my posts in the various rps I'm in. I guess that about sums it up. Best intro I can make without giving away too much info. ninja

Somewhat?! You did a great job introducing yourself! And don't worry, lots of people don't give out their names. That's perfectly fine. Ah, yes, I am quite interested in the election. Debate tonight, by the way (though yes, no libertarian candidate on the stage). We are majorly influenced by our two main parties, for sure. Also, roleplaying is great! We have lots of roleplays in our guild (though most are dead at the moment; sure, we need revivals). I'm planning to invite more people here, contact a few others. In part, one of the guild goals I have is I would like to get our roleplays going again. We used to be so active! Hopefully we can get there again. So stay tuned--don't go anywhere! And you are always free to converse wherever (as you can probably see, we have many different subs and threads). So, welcome Kelina! We are very glad you accepted our invite. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:39 am
Chimera_Gates
hello! been on gaia since ....a week ago? but I use to chat on here about 4-5 years ago just don't remember my username or email I used hahahahah

I'm 21 and a nursing student so I might not be on everyday but not for a lack of trying rofl

now...wheres the party???? xp

Hi Chimera! You joined last week again? Well, I guess that means I know what forum I recruited you from rofl ...Ah, but not remembering your account details. I can definitely relate!

We'll take your presence as much as we can! Don't leave us! A nursing student? Very nice. Nursing is a busy and rewarding career.

WE HAVE TO START A PARTY...BUT IT'S A COMIN'. OH IT'S A ROLLIN'. wahmbulance cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:07 am
I was part of this guild years ago  

Inuya Shuron

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:16 am
kickassken
Thanks for inviting me! Hello, I'm Ken. I enjoy roleplaying and just being silly. I'm really into WWE/TNA and other TV Show's. My favorite TV show is The Walking Dead. Daryl & Michonne are my favorites.

Hi Ken! You are most welcome. Thanks for accepting! I enjoy roleplaying and being silly too (especially being silly!)

Walking dead is a cool show. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:20 am
You Have Mayo
I was part of this guild years ago

Hey! Thank you so much for accepting the invite. Yeah, years ago we had so many active members (back when things were super bustling around here). We're trying to get this guild more active again (I know we can do it; it'll just take a bit of time). I hope we'll see you around! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

notawaifu

Monster Gaian

13,925 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:42 am
Hi hi!

I'm called Jess, I'm twenty one years old. I live in Oxford, England and I enjoy listening to music, watching anime, roleplaying, playing video games, cosplaying, sewing plushies and posting in forums! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:53 am
Hello!
Thanks for the invite. Nice meeting you all!

Ermm-- As for intro, well, you can call me Kuro or Cholo. I'm From Venezuela. I've been around gaia for quite a while now (Actually can't recall for how long). I enjoy roleplaying, watching anime, manga, reading and all those sort of stuffs (there are more details in my profile if you'd like to know more).

Hope to get along with everyone around here.
Thanks again for the invite.
Cheers =)  

Kuro Youichi

Ice-Cold Noob

7,775 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Chimera_Gates

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:15 am
Blind Blindness
Chimera_Gates
hello! been on gaia since ....a week ago? but I use to chat on here about 4-5 years ago just don't remember my username or email I used hahahahah

I'm 21 and a nursing student so I might not be on everyday but not for a lack of trying rofl

now...wheres the party???? xp

Hi Chimera! You joined last week again? Well, I guess that means I know what forum I recruited you from rofl ...Ah, but not remembering your account details. I can definitely relate!

We'll take your presence as much as we can! Don't leave us! A nursing student? Very nice. Nursing is a busy and rewarding career.

WE HAVE TO START A PARTY...BUT IT'S A COMIN'. OH IT'S A ROLLIN'. wahmbulance cheese_whine

Ya I was wondering where you found me hahahaha
and thanks for the invite 3nodding
nursing school is tough but fun and thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:02 pm
Hey all! I'm brand spanking new in here! name's The Only Pirate King! biggrin been RPing for a very long time and I'm in the military biggrin  

The Only Pirate King

Dedicated Explorer

5,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:19 pm
Hello! I was invited into this guild. So I thought it was a good idea to introduce myself.
My name is Tara, I'm 19 years old, and I live in Washington State. I like dogs, memes, TV shows, movies, books, weird youtube videos, and many other things.
Thank you for inviting me! I hope to meet some neat people!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:03 pm
lemonshurmin
Hi hi!

I'm called Jess, I'm twenty one years old. I live in Oxford, England and I enjoy listening to music, watching anime, roleplaying, playing video games, cosplaying, sewing plushies and posting in forums! 4laugh

Hello Jess from Oxford, England! =Thank you for introducing yourself. Also, those are all great things to enjoy. (I especially like how you enjoy posting in the forums biggrin ) Glad to have you here! 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games