Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 pm
Kit walked over and stood next to Rahenno. "Ill make my way eventually. Im just stopping by to say hello." His eyes still active he picked up a small movement in the bush behind him. Spinning to see what it was he sighed. "Just a bunny or something..." Facing yet agin at Rahenno he stuck his hand out. "Good to see you.....we are finally the same height...." H agve a small lauch since Kit was only 14.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:08 pm
Sojiro stayed perfectly still aware that Kit had detected him since he moved behind a bush that was closer to where they stood. Sojiro knew that this might earn him some bonus points with the 7's seeing as he had followed Kit from Kiri to Suna and now to Kumo undetected. but what sojiro didn't know was that his Mist 7 blades red handle was sticking out just a little bit from behind the bush.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:11 pm
(Hmmm nows a better time then any.....)

Kit smiled and spun around."Alright kid why are you following me?Youve been on my trail since i arrived at Sand. And now you follow me here.....If you want an autograph im not doing any today."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:15 pm
Sojiro knew the jig was up so he came out from behind the bush keeping a hand on his blade. " i was just curious is all... and i guess you could say that i needed the stealth training." Sojiro walked around in a semi-circle then stopped 50 feet back from where kit stood keeping his distance.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:19 pm
"Tip number one....Dont stalk ninja you cant beat.Tip number 2......Conceal all colors thatarent black." Pointing at the red sword handle he sighed. "That stupid red handle is easlil seen.Put a wrapping around it if you wont change that absurd color." With a sigh of disappointment Kit looked down. "Well your curiosity will have to end. And i must admit ive been a little easy since i came back." Smiling he gave both the knuckles on both hands a good crack. A pure taunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm
Sojiro put those tips into his memory so that he could keep them in mind. Sojiro saw the taunt but held back the urge to ran at him and attack head on. instead he put out his hand and did a simple finger taunt that meant 'bring it on'. Sojiro hadn't spared in quite a while so this should be good.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 pm
"Kit Joukai Heyaza." Smiling Kit slid his hands into his pockets and began walking forward at Sojiro. Not fast nor slow just a regular walk. His hands never left his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Rahenno sighed everyone thought he was so short. He didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse. He sighed once again and looked towards all the commotion and wonder what was going on. It didn't take long to figure out what was happening. So he sat there and continued watching.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 pm
"Sojiro Uchiha." Sojiro said also smiling ready to have a fight. he kept one hand on his blades handle and his other hand has at his side sitting there almost harmlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Kit reached the 25 foot radius and began to sprint forward. Pulling his hands from his pockets he tossed 2 kunai forward from his pockets. Each kunai had a long string into the pocket liner.On both of the strings there were small bits of paper each with designs. One kunai behind the other making it hard to see the second. Hearing the name uchiha Kit smiled.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Korrin grinned and nodded. Even though he just came home to relax, Korrin figured going to this meeting thing wouldn't be such a bad idea. Might be interesting if it has to do with this goofy rain. Korrin headed onward to the village, hearing the rumble a ways away but didn't bother to look over. After a few years of it, watching ninja duke it out got a little dull and usually not worth the risk of getting hit by the stray shots.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 pm
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member
User Image

User Image
Kazuo appears a few yards in front of Rahenno carrying a large sack over his shoulder. He had not spoken to his leader in a while and since then he had killed two people that were a threat and could have been a threat to Cloud. He walks up and stands before the Raikage then crouches bowing his head. "Raikage-sama, I am glad to see you are better from the fight with Pyro, though you may already know I have killed Pyro and Jedi. Pyro a threat to Cloud and Jedi a future threat." Kazuo remains bowing waiting for an answer. He wanted to make the Raikage proud so that one day he may find him worthy of the position of S-rank or even Raikage.

(I need a med ninja that isn't susumu.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 pm
"You two really going to fight here?" He said putting his hands behind his head and started to watch. He then turned to Kazuo "You did well. I'm proud to see you develop and mature into a fine ninja." He said with a large grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:56 pm
Sojiro brought his blade out and used it to sweep the kunai away b using the flat side of the blade. Sojiro then revved the blade using the motorcycle like handle and sent a flaming propellant along the blade. sojiro then used some Katon chakra to ignite the propellant and catch the blade on fire which increased the blades length using the flames. the flames didn't seem to go out in this rain so Sojiro made a horizontal slash at Kits chest hoping to hit it with the sword or flames.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image
Kazuo smiles as his leader compliments him. "Thankyou Raikage-sama." He slowly rises to be level with the kage though a little higher seeing as how he was seated. "Raikage-sama, are there any updates on the happenings of Cloud or events that I am needed to attend? Another thing, do you know where I may find a medical ninja, I know of Susumu but I heard she was not currently available so I was wondering of any other medical ninjas around."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games