Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 am
Pongo yawned as Elvric left, turning his attention to his owner. ~soo what did he gives chu?~ The Ferret asked stetching out on the table. "Nothing that concerns you my little friend." The wolfgirl placed him on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:20 pm
The card said this:
Elvric Kon
[Insert phone number here]
Give me a call sometime, Caliwolf.

Elvric stepped outside, the wind blowing and snow begining to fall. He began to walk down the street, toward his apartment. ~Perhaps she'll call me.~ he thought to himself.  

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 pm
"im cody and you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm
"Caliwolf." She shook his paw.  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:49 pm
Elvric got to his apartment and went inside. He checked his coat, but soon realized his knife was gone. "It must be at the cafe." he said, and he began sprinting to the cafe, knowing he must not lose his grandfather's knife.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:55 pm
The Ferret soon began jumping around the table again, landing on where Elvric once sat. ~Whats thiss?~ he asked himself grabing a knife resting on the chair, and hopping back on the table.

Cali turned her head to her rodent. "Spit that out!" She screamed. Her Ferret sat it in front of her, without a second thought. "Pongo sometimes I think you have a deathwish..."  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 pm
cody stared at the knife "wow" he said grabbing it and examineing it "beautiful"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 am
Elvric got to the cafe and pushed the door open as he ran. His tail got under him and he tripped, rolling across the floor before landing near the table he was previously at. Elvric stood up shaken, and he saw Cody holding his knife. "May I have that back? It's my grandfather's blade." he said, shaking his head and ruffling his hair.  

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:32 am
Dimitris crossed over and saw the blade himself. "Rather an old blade, but you took a lot of care of it. Should be more careful about where you leave your things though."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 am
"Yes, I know. I don't know how it could have fallen out." Elvric said, taking his blade and putting it away, inside the sleave of his jacket. It stayed there, so he could quickly flick his arm and put it in his hand.  

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:01 pm
cody said "it is a beautiful blade did your grandfather craft it himself?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 pm
((my profile is the first post on the 37th page in the forum in which you post your furries.))

Eiriol walked along the streets, wandering. She sighed, seeing nothing to do...  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

C E A R A _ S E X

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 pm
~~HORO~~

Outfit of the Day

Horo made her way down the streets and lifted her nose into the hair to pick up a very sweet smell she fallowed it to a cafe and entered to get out of the cold she took a seat by the window in the back and started to look throught a menu when a waitress finally took her order of a cup of hot choclate horo took her jacket off and leaned back in the seat her orange tail slightly sweeping the ground her left leg crossed over her right as she just hummed and listend to the conversations around her and the music in the cafe
User Image

(just a fwi my profile is on page 37 as well im the last one to post on there since im new ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm
"Welcome to the cafe." Dimitris greeted the new fox at the table. "Is there anything else we can get you?" (Btw I'm a little iffy on the content of your picture just so you know.)  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:32 pm
Kai looked at all the newcomers and looked outside. The sun had set and an ocean of stars filled the sky. "It's beautiful isn't it?" a voice said. He turned around to see that Ammy had walked up behind him.
"Yeah, I've always liked looking at the stars" he said. "It was my favourite thing to do at the temple".
Amaterasu looked up at the sky. "The moon is also full. It would seem that Tsukuyomi is in a good mood". She looked back at Kai "would you like to go for a walk?"
Kai nodded... then remembered, he was still working. Ammy smiled and looked at Rocky. "See you tomorrow!" she called out and dragged Kai out the door.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games