Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Geiho opened the scroll and began to read shortly after entering the grounds. He found a boulder to sit on and flung it open, searching through it carefully. What he found were distinct movements and body motions. What was this going to do for him? He continued to read, but then lost interest. He rolled the scroll back up, and stuck it on his pantsleg pocket.

"Waste of my time. Reading that gibberish..."

Geiho immedately walked over to a training post, and began to punch it until his anger overcame him. He felt helpless now that he couldn't help out at the gate. Helpless that he couldn't land a hit on Shinji, helpless that really, deep down, his strength meant nothing in the face of true power.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:52 am

(Since nothing is going on... >.> )

Geiho fell backwards, having tired himself out on the punching dummy. He looked up at the half-destroyed piece of wood and grinned. He would have to destroy it completely, break it in half before he could call himself strong. Thats when he remembered. The scroll that Ryoko gave him!

He flipped it open, reading a certain part that struck out at him. He continued to read for about 30 minutes until he finally understood.

Standing up fully, he loosened his muscles, trying to become less tense.
Then, holding his arms at his sides, concentrated...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 pm

"Damn it! Its just no use!" Geiho lowered his arms, the tensity fading. He had been trying to create a fire style move, but the scroll wasn't working for him. Why was that? He had never used a fire ninjutsu before, so was this technique to hard for him to even begin?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:17 pm

(Can someone teach a fire ninjutsu to Geiho? That way he can have his second element?)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 pm

(is Geiho chunin?)

Ryu entered the training grounds and growled as he saw Geiho "you wanna fight still, or do you want to learn some cool training tricks that can make you much stronger."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:37 am

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu entered as she sat on a tree branch.Soooo bored...she said to herself.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm

User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Without anything to do, Quan strolled into the training grounds, which he has never entered before. He has always trained near the waterfalls or in forests--it was his first time in a clearing. He set his bag down on the ground and pulled out the scroll that Hiro gave him. Inside were all the basic Doton jutusus, which he needed to learn. He took a look at the first one: Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique).

Quan formed a set of handseals and tried to conjure up a clone. Near him, the dust and soil began to swirl until it formed a small tornado. He only managed to hold it for three seconds before it dissipated.
1/4

Quan formed the handseals again, and this time the dust in the air around him began to clear, and condense into a small cloud. He was using more dust in stead of dirt. The dust held for about ten seconds before it vanished.
2/4

Quan formed the handseals again and this time the dist around him, as well as from the ground, began to swirl around until it formed a small tornado. It chruned up some dirt from the ground, until it managed tof rom a humanoid shape but with no colours.
3/4

Quan formed the handseals again and this time he made a small tornado of dust, dirt and soil next to him. It finally settled into a humanoid shape, with the colours filled in and looking like an exact replica of himself.
4/4 (learnt)

...This hell is my realm.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 pm

User Image
陈权
Chen Quan

Quan looked back at the scroll and followed his his finger down the scroll. He brushed his finger over the jutsu description, reading it like a braile scroll. The second jutsu was Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique).

Feeling his foot brush over a nearby rock, Quan tried to mentally infuse his chakra into the rock and make it move. Of course, at the first time nothing happened no matter how hard he tried.
1/4

Quan tried again to infuse his chakra with the rock. It was hard since he ahd no contact with it, and had to rely on his concentration. This was something he was better at than more people. Without the ability to see or hear, he had no distractions. Sure enough, the rock budged an inch before it remained stationary again.
2/4

Quan tried the handseals again and to move the rock. The rock managed to suspend in the air and move forwards for five meters before dropping onto the ground again.
3/4

Quan tried the handseals again to move the rock. The rock this time rose into the air to the level of his waist before shooting forwards at an incredible speed, the speed of a thrown kunai. It hit the trunk of a tree hard, causing it to crack and fall over.
4/4 (learnt)

User Image

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:30 am

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Quan then turned back to the scroll and brushed his finger along the next line of text, for the next jutsu: Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield). He then turned around and bent down so his hands were touching the ground. He formed a few quick handseals, and tried to lift up a piece of earth. He only managed to lift up a fistful of dirt on his first try.
1/4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 am

Hiros wood clone saw Quan and walked up to him quite disappointed "Quan you really shouldn't have left. You should have at least asked me to come with you to the sand village" neutral

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:57 pm

((When Chen Quan gets older do you want an older more manlier version of him?))
Sypher walked through the area sighting out for his student he never finished teaching, he finally found him after a minute of looking. He saw him training with a man talking to him. Sypher sat at a distance to watch and judge his old student.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

((Yep, I've akready found 2 pics for him...Imma use the blindfolded Riku from Kingdom Hearts cuz it's the only blindfolded and white haired guy I found.))

Quan looked up from his training at Hiro. He cocked his head to one side and shook his head, indicating that Hiro could not have come with him anyway. With one hand he pointed to the newly gained tattoo on his cheekbone, which resembled two octopus tentacles. With his other hand he pointed to his stomach, which now contained the new seal of the bijuu Hachibi. Not that Hiro would understand him anyway, but it was still worth a try.

A familiar presence invaded his senses and he turned around to look. What greeted him was the old man with the weird bones, who was training him before. Seeing his old teacher he put one hand behind and scratched his head, and a shy grin on his face. Since the last time Sypher saw him, Quan had grown a little, and now had a range of weapons hanging from his waist and back.

iZann

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm

(( I meant a bit more like this: User Image ))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:11 pm

((IT SAYS BB, SO I DREW IT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 pm

((HOLY MAHONGANY DID YOU DRAW THAT BLARG??? eek eek
THANKS!!! I LUB YOU FOR THAT AWESOME PIC blaugh blaugh blaugh
Not literally, of course. But still, that pic's absolutely perfect...how did you get it?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games