Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry parents looked at recca"it won't last long. bob will find us." berry's dad sayed. berry held bixyll hand tighter.
bixyll finally sopke " you guys have been in the dungeons for awhile ... did you ever hear anything frp, the guards that could be useful?"
"no."they sayed
" ohh..." bixyll looked down at the ground than back up with an angry look on his face " they shot your daughter.... and she is still married to him and theres is nothing we can do?
"there is nothing we can do." they sayed. berry hugged bixyll  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry parents looked at recca"it won't last long. bob will find us." berry's dad sayed. berry held bixyll hand tighter.
bixyll finally sopke " you guys have been in the dungeons for awhile ... did you ever hear anything frp, the guards that could be useful?"
"no."they sayed
" ohh..." bixyll looked down at the ground than back up with an angry look on his face " they shot your daughter.... and she is still married to him and theres is nothing we can do?
bixyll hugged berry tightly " im...sorry i cant help theres nothing else i can do.....i tried every way i can think of....nothings worked"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no."they sayed
bixyll hugged berry tightly " im...sorry i cant help theres nothing else i can do.....i tried every way i can think of....nothings worked"
berry hugges him"i want to be with you ....."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no."they sayed
"... and i want to be with you .... bet we cant be" bixyll let go of her then walked far away from them all and leabed up against the wall "....." he pulled out the bandanna to cover the light eye andhsi hair turned black again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:52 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no."they sayed
"... and i want to be with you .... bet we cant be" bixyll let go of her then walked far away from them all and leabed up against the wall "....." he pulled out the bandanna to cover the light eye andhsi hair turned black again
berry sighed and her parents led her away from him."what do we do now recca? " berry sayed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:54 pm
bixyll walked outside and it was raining he looke up in the sky and let the water run dow his face he smiled and he slowly started to fade again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:14 pm
"Berry you should stay with Bixyll this is a hard time for him, your parents will be guarded by me and the gang."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:40 pm
berry went to bixyll and kissed him"don't worry. we will be together."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" bixyll looked up to her "i, wish that were true" he looked back down again  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:22 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"it will be. i know it. we will find a way to get bob off the throne. once he is off the throne i can divorce him and then i can be with you and we can get ma....i mean.....go back to the school together."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"it will be. i know it. we will find a way to get bob off the throne. once he is off the throne i can divorce him and then i can be with you and we can get ma....i mean.....go back to the school together."
bixyll looked over at her " we can what?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:41 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"go back to the school." berry smiled hoping he didn't hear that she was trying to say something else.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"go back to the school." berry smiled hoping he didn't hear that she was trying to say something else.
bixyll looked down sort of derpressed " ok sound good" he looked back up smileing weakily  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll looked down sort of derpressed " ok sound good" he looked back up smileing weakily
"why are you sad?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why are you sad?"
".... why do you think?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games