Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:54 pm
I am quite guilty there, friend. The thread kind of died, and I stopped paying as much attention to it as I should have.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 pm
naaaahhh... I think it's a bit of everyones fault. I know I've not really put myself up for encounters really >.>  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Panpear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 am
I will blame my week long vacation. And my poor sense of time. Like... I keep thinking the Knights thread is only a few weeks to a month old... when it's way older. XD Time moves fast for me, I guess?

I can post something in it, of course, unless we're actually going to do a reboot?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am
-Pout- I think we should just try having something happen for the Knights, and keep going as much as people are willing to post...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 pm
I really still like the character concept of Indigo, but such limits her in so many ways. Like, I was planning a big reveal to have somebody knock her mask off to reveal she had no face. She had lost her identity when she became a knight, devoting he entire being to that cause. There would have been a great arc for her discovering her own body once the dreams crossed into waking worlds, and her standing over her own comatose body was a big moment I had planned on.

Indigo holding her material hand, and for the first time, speaking with her own voice as the girl's face reflected in her own mask- breaking her spell of using other's voices. That would be the first realization that she was actually that girl in a coma.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 pm
I had planned to make all the paintings into portals that any of the knights could use. If a reboot happens, I think I might change his personality a bit.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 am
I like Gretel, Only thing I would change is her murderous nature... If anything, I'd up it HAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm
*snickers at the siggy above him*  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm
This is 1:37 of awesome.

I wish it was longer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 pm
Alexander Magnus
*snickers at the siggy above him*

It's a parrody of the way Link 'falls' in Skyward Sword XD  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 pm
I wanna have a meeting in the guild chat!
But I dunno what we'd be meeting about... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 am
How to get more activity in the guild? XD Talk about random things?

Or we could.... RP!?!?

(That's crazy talk)

But perhaps we could set up a time or two each week where we can get together in chat so we don't always miss each other. Does that sound like a good idea? What times do you think would work best?  

Panpear

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 am
Could always have a schedule for times that people from various RPs can meet in chat . . . a real-time talk about specific RPs we are hosting in the Refuge.
That way, people know when to show up, and can get the proverbial ball rolling.

If all those interested in Knights could show up, we could quickly find out what the players want, and how to make it work so the thread revitalizes . . . *hopes that is a good idea, and is well-recieved*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 am
Personally, I'm pulling for a reboot in Knights - looking back, I can see how some tweaks would make the world and the plot less confusing. I'm free all the rest of today (Thursday), and most of Saturday, and all of Sunday.

GAIZ.

My college schedule here is AMAZING. Even though the studios are six hours long, there's only one studio a day, and most of my classes are in the morning. It's fantastic! Lookie!

Mon: 9am-3pm, Drawing
Tue: 9am-3pm, EMAC (Electronic Culture + Media)
Wed: 8:30am - 12:30pm, Elements of Visual Thinking; 4:00pm-6:45pm, Critical Inquiry
Thu: FREEDOM
Fri: 9am-3pm, Sculptural Forms

And no classes on the weekends, just a D&D campaign on Saturdays around 3pm.

welian

Crew

Panpear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 pm
Well if you want to reboot, you can just start posting that and we'll be there, I suspect.

That is a very awesome schedule. The gap on Wednesday looks a little annoying, but freedom days are always cool, yes?

Throughout all of college I tried to get my schedule down to a 4 day week (with friday off)... and I almost succeeded my last semester where I managed to stack all my classes M-R. However, it turned out I needed 3 more credits of a humanities type course, so I had to sign up for a class that was MWF! Curse you Linguistics! *shakes fist*

(Actually, it was a pretty fun course and more related to computer science than you would expect).  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games