Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:06 pm
Kuro Youichi
Hello!
Thanks for the invite. Nice meeting you all!

Ermm-- As for intro, well, you can call me Kuro or Cholo. I'm From Venezuela. I've been around gaia for quite a while now (Actually can't recall for how long). I enjoy roleplaying, watching anime, manga, reading and all those sort of stuffs (there are more details in my profile if you'd like to know more).

Hope to get along with everyone around here.
Thanks again for the invite.
Cheers =)

Hi Kuro from Venezuela! Thank you so much for joining, posting your introduction, and inviting us to look at your profile. I am sure we will get along great with you! You seem very nice. We should certainly be seeing you around, then. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:09 pm
Chimera_Gates
Blind Blindness
Chimera_Gates
hello! been on gaia since ....a week ago? but I use to chat on here about 4-5 years ago just don't remember my username or email I used hahahahah

I'm 21 and a nursing student so I might not be on everyday but not for a lack of trying rofl

now...wheres the party???? xp

Hi Chimera! You joined last week again? Well, I guess that means I know what forum I recruited you from rofl ...Ah, but not remembering your account details. I can definitely relate!

We'll take your presence as much as we can! Don't leave us! A nursing student? Very nice. Nursing is a busy and rewarding career.

WE HAVE TO START A PARTY...BUT IT'S A COMIN'. OH IT'S A ROLLIN'. wahmbulance cheese_whine

Ya I was wondering where you found me hahahaha
and thanks for the invite 3nodding
nursing school is tough but fun and thank you

haha You're welcome!! And I bet! xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:11 pm
The Only Pirate King
Hey all! I'm brand spanking new in here! name's The Only Pirate King! biggrin been RPing for a very long time and I'm in the military biggrin

Why, hello! You're new, eh? Join the club! We love new members! We certainly hope to be seeing you around (And we need our RPERS around to keep things interesting). Also, thank you for telling us you are in the military. Congrats xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:19 pm
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Hello! I was invited into this guild. So I thought it was a good idea to introduce myself.
My name is Tara, I'm 19 years old, and I live in Washington State. I like dogs, memes, TV shows, movies, books, weird youtube videos, and many other things.
Thank you for inviting me! I hope to meet some neat people!

Hi Tara! You are very welcome. Thank you for accepting and we are glad you decided to introduce yourself! All those things you listed--I like too. Weird youtube videos...aren't they the best?!

I'm sure you will meet neat people! We're all awesome around here (or at least try to be). Welcome to the guild 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:45 pm
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Hello! I was invited into this guild. So I thought it was a good idea to introduce myself.
My name is Tara, I'm 19 years old, and I live in Washington State. I like dogs, memes, TV shows, movies, books, weird youtube videos, and many other things.

Hi Tara! You are very welcome. Thank you for accepting and we are glad you decided to introduce yourself! All those things you listed--I like too. Weird youtube videos...aren't they the best?!

I'm sure you will meet neat people! We're all awesome around here (or at least try to be). Welcome to the guild 3nodding

They ARE the best! I'm glad to be here smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:56 am
Blind Blindness
lemonshurmin
Hi hi!

I'm called Jess, I'm twenty one years old. I live in Oxford, England and I enjoy listening to music, watching anime, roleplaying, playing video games, cosplaying, sewing plushies and posting in forums! 4laugh

Hello Jess from Oxford, England! =Thank you for introducing yourself. Also, those are all great things to enjoy. (I especially like how you enjoy posting in the forums biggrin ) Glad to have you here! 3nodding

You're welcome. Thank you, it's good that you think that. (Haha, so do I considering I'm a post junkie smile ). Thank you, hehe, I'm glad to be here and thank you for the kind reply! whee  

notawaifu

Monster Gaian

13,925 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:26 pm
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto

*claps hands* YAY!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:28 pm
lemonshurmin
Blind Blindness
lemonshurmin
Hi hi!

I'm called Jess, I'm twenty one years old. I live in Oxford, England and I enjoy listening to music, watching anime, roleplaying, playing video games, cosplaying, sewing plushies and posting in forums! 4laugh

Hello Jess from Oxford, England! =Thank you for introducing yourself. Also, those are all great things to enjoy. (I especially like how you enjoy posting in the forums biggrin ) Glad to have you here! 3nodding

You're welcome. Thank you, it's good that you think that. (Haha, so do I considering I'm a post junkie smile ). Thank you, hehe, I'm glad to be here and thank you for the kind reply! whee

You are so so welcome! We're really happy to have you aboard! You sound wonderful (and kind replies for kind people) 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:33 pm
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto

Except I don't know where to start sweatdrop There's so much in this guild (in a good way!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:37 pm
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto

Except I don't know where to start sweatdrop There's so much in this guild (in a good way!)

I understand. It can be quite daunting (and I'm the Captain, imagine, I've seen it all). However, you are right. It is a great thing because we have an endless potential of topics and conversations. A lot of the time people just start with the main forum (like you're doing now)--a thread, then other threads in the same forum. But we are trying to get more activity in the guild, so you can literally post in ANY thread that interests you. No need to be shy...we don't judge here! (Our members really don't, either). Any place you feel comfortable! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:51 pm
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto

I understand. It can be quite daunting (and I'm the Captain, imagine, I've seen it all). However, you are right. It is a great thing because we have an endless potential of topics and conversations. A lot of the time people just start with the main forum (like you're doing now)--a thread, then other threads in the same forum. But we are trying to get more activity in the guild, so you can literally post in ANY thread that interests you. No need to be shy...we don't judge here! (Our members really don't, either). Any place you feel comfortable! biggrin

Aye aye, Captian! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:56 pm
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Blind Blindness
Ethereal Queen of Pluto

Aye aye, Captian! biggrin

That's the spirit! emotion_omnomnom  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

notawaifu

Monster Gaian

13,925 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:17 am
Blind Blindness
lemonshurmin
Blind Blindness
lemonshurmin
Hi hi!

You are so so welcome! We're really happy to have you aboard! You sound wonderful (and kind replies for kind people) 3nodding

Hehe! I'm very glad to hear it! Awwh, thank you very much. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:34 am
lemonshurmin
Blind Blindness
lemonshurmin
Blind Blindness
lemonshurmin
Hi hi!

Hehe! I'm very glad to hear it! Awwh, thank you very much. whee

Most welcome!! biggrin whee  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

FluffyYellowBunny

Interstellar Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:52 pm
Hi I'm prettypinkpastel, I don't share my real name unless I feel that I can trust you. I am 19 and from the US. I am a big rock/alternative rock fan. I spend most of my days relaxing with friends or drawing and listening to music. I like anime, but I'm not die hard like I used to be. All though there are some series that I still get that way about. I'm not emotional. I am blunt, and terribly sarcastic.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games