Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm
Kit kept charging forward and leaned back. The flames and sword initial strike missed.Using a kick Kit intended to send the sword off to the side. And it would be easy since the attack was in mid strike. Then with a small twist he sent another kick to meet Sojiro's face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 pm
Sojiros sword was knocked to the side but due to his strng grip it was not knocked out of his hand. Sojiro then got kicked in the face and flew to the side due to the strength of the kick. Sojiro quickly gained his balance back and went to strike at Kits back with his sword which was still on fire.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Sunso would be seen walking into the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Lenon walked up to the village and jumped over the wall.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Sorcam flew over the wall on a disk of wood.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 pm
Kit smiled and turned to face Sojiro. Seeing the blade he spit on his hands and they became drenched due to thewater chakra flowing through his hands. Catching the blade with his hands they began to sizzle and Kit's hands soon felt like they were blazing. Throwing the blade upwards Kit took a step forward and smiled. The sword and the hands of this enemey were above him and unable to block. The only thing that could block his strike was a knees. But contact with a knees would certainly shatter the shin. But if it hit the stomach it would twist his inside. He'd would be alive but it in imense pain for a few days. Also prepared for a back step or side step Kit was prepared to send a flurry of punchs and kicks at where ever Sojiro went if he miss the initial strike.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm
(There is no wall, Oni took it down. This also hence the reason why it raining black metal.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 pm
Scrapples
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image
Kazuo smiles as his leader compliments him. "Thankyou Raikage-sama." He slowly rises to be level with the kage though a little higher seeing as how he was seated. "Raikage-sama, are there any updates on the happenings of Cloud or events that I am needed to attend? Another thing, do you know where I may find a medical ninja, I know of Susumu but I heard she was not currently available so I was wondering of any other medical ninjas around."

Rahenno though for a bit. "Zeno, disappeared, so had Susumu. Sorry don't know any other medi ninja. But all in all I need you to join the shinobi meeting." He said pointing into the village. "You go before you get to drench in this rain."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Shinji staggered through the rain, finally glad of his decision to wear getas. The wooden stilt shoes kept his feet dry, and on the slippery ground kept him from sliding. Though there was something odd about the rain, he couldn't place it. He stopped, staring at a churned line of earth.
"Wa...was...wasn't a w.w.w.wwall here?" He asked, confused. He shook his head and looked around, not able to see anyone in the strange rain.
"T.t.t.THe C.c.c.cCafe. Sensei might be there." He took off into the rain, heading towards the Cafe. A thud sounded when he finally slipped into a puddle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

A pair of hands grasped Shinji's shoulders and hauled him back up. Quan knew that the boy was either hurt or tired, and he might need help. Slinging Shinji's arm over his shoulder, Quan turned his face towards him, then pointed to the cafe, as if asking whether he wanted to get to the Cafe.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm
Shinji blinked several times, then nodded once. He straightened himself up, embarresed to have bothered this young man.
"Gomen." He said, then started walking slowly, trying to avoid slipping again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 pm
Sojiro couldn't react in time to Kit's strike, but all he felt was pain after that seeing as it hit his stomach area. Sojiro stumbled backwards a few feet then stopped still standing with his sword grasped in both of his hand's out in front of him. "you think that's going to stop me?" Sojiro panted as he revved the blade again increasing the length of the blade again by one foot using the flames. Sojiro stood there for a moment activating his two tomoe Sharingan eyes.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Kit noticed the intemse flames acoming from the blade and smiled. His hands were slightly burny but he took his tai chi stance. Activating his Blood red eyes. With his kekkai genkai activated his vision increased. This was so that he could keep an eye on the blade itself and try not to lose it in the fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 pm
Sojiro decided to go all out so he revved the blade one more time increasing its length again by one foot and completely covering the blade in flames that would give anyone fourth degree burns on contact. Sojiro looked at Kit and dashed forward making twenty very quick slashes at his chest arms and legs aiming to give him fourth degree burns or to cut up his body enough for him to want to quit.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games