Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 am

Hir looked at the sign indicating Hachibi and thought for a bit *I've seen that somewhere.......I think Rahenno had something almost like it* "Quan, What is that one on your stomach?!:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 am

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

How to tell Hiro that he had the Hachibi in him? Quan did not know how to say Hachibi in English. Scratching his head and furrowing his brows, Quan thought for a moment and held up eight fingers, four in each hand and hoping that Hiro would understand. If he did not, well that Quan had no better idea since he did not know how to draw upon its energy yet.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 am

Hiro looked confused for a while "Eight......" *That mark.....if Rahenno had something like it then that would be a seal* Hiro finally understood and had a shocked look on his face "The eight tailed demon....Hachibi.....Quan is the Hachibi sealed within you?!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 am

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

It seemed that Hiro understood, which meant that his sign language was passable. Quan nodded to Hiro's question, confirming his fears. Exactly how though he did not know, all he remembered was the girl from Sand waving her hand and suddenly feeling as though another conciousness was envelopping his mind, before subsiding. Quan scratched behind his head and grinned sheepishly, at a loss of what to say to the shocked Hiro.

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 am

Hiro kept the shocked look and actually smiled "Wow.....So you've had the hachibi all along? This is great!......The real question is, Do you know how to draw its power?"

((This would mean that you have the Kusanagi eek the only sword that can harm the hachibi!))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 am

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

((Last post tonight, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard...))

Quan shook his head dejectedly, indicating a clear no. Which sucks for him, as he knew that he had this power inside him, problem is he has no idea how to draw it out. Yes, he could constantly feel its conciousness inside him, and on some occasions he even saw the bijuu himself vaguely, but to draw out his power? Never.

((Brain dead...))

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 am

Hiro just smiled "I can help you with the Hachibi you know?.....I have the power to seal away a bijuus power when I want."

((Mokuton))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 am

((Though keep in mind that an S rank Jutsu to try and REPRESS demons and it doesnt always work. Naruto has broke free from it a couple times, seal and repress are very different.))

Nikki-Xion14

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 am

((I know but the Hachibi doesnt have unlimited power like the Kyuubi))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:56 am

((Still it has close to it. And Yamaoto was an S rank Anbu member, and the most he could push back was Kyubi naruto 4 Tail, when naruto was genin. You being Chunin trying it, he would probley break it at even 2 tails. Cause Mokuton wood gets stronger as you rank up. At S rank it like steel, for you it just very hard wood.))

Nikki-Xion14

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:02 am

((I know......But I'm willing to try it. I dont want him to be weak when you guys find out hes the 8 tailed jinchuuriki and go after him))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:21 am

((whos "we", im just after bodies and I have the body of the former demon host. I dont need another 8 tailed demon host. It would be impossible to control))

Nikki-Xion14

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 am

((I mean to take the demon))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 am

((I just said the real demon would be impossible to control >.>, so there for i dont need his body))

Nikki-Xion14

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 am

((Well other akatsuki would want him))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games