Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

MonkeyCashew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:22 pm

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
BORED D=< AMUSE ME .. until I turn myself into an alien out of boredom o_o' okay maybe I won't go that far but I want to do something that doesn't involve my comic right now slightly fed up with it so I want to do something else for a bit.

Well you could always work on enunciation. Say phrases like "The soft silken cloth was made from the pelt of a bear." or "Today is the day that I will walk a mile with a mongoose" or "The female pheromones of the hyena were left with much to be desired" Hooked on Enunciation worked for me!

If the power of the spoken word isn't your bag you could practice wearing a pencil or pen as a mustache! Place the pencile or pen between your top lip and your nose, then curl your top lip up, holding the pencil or pen in place! Now your wearing your utensils with STYLE!

Or....if strange fashion effects are not your taste, you could try kyaking down your stairs.

If you do not have stairs, or a kyak, try hosting a sack race using bedsheets or old potato sacks. Gather some friends, real or imaginary and begin the race by placing your feet within the bedsheet or potato sack. Then use your hands to pull the edges of the bed sheet or potato sack above your waist. Then hop like a bunny rabbit against your friends who may or may not be real and hop to the finish line. Be careful though, as it is easy to loose track of your feet and fall prey to the folds of said bedsheet or potato sack and a fall would be inevitable.

This has been MonkeyCashew with a public service announcement for the Gamers Against Youth boredom Obtained Yawns or G.A.Y.B.O.Y. for short.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:46 pm

Look at me whooo!!!!!

Zen Rider

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:01 pm

Oh no! Atlantis from my story has cut Zen Rider in half like he did to Lavable!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:02 pm

That reminds me, I need to update my story.

Zen Rider

xXLenXx rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

xXLenXx

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:27 pm

Hmmm...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:28 pm

PAU

Masamune 5.0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:33 pm

I'm cooler than you.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:44 pm

3 more members until we have 1100 members in the Cult.

Lavableman

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:46 pm

I don't really like the donation items for this month.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:48 pm

Masamune 5.0
I don't really like the donation items for this month.

Me too. They say that they're good, but they're not.

Lavableman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:52 pm

They are alright, I have seen better, but it at least brought some of the bitching down in the Sitef Feedback Forum.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:57 pm

Yeah, don't be surprised if my space ship is gone soon.

Zen Rider

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:26 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:38 pm

I'm just gonna see what's worth more, or just save my letter for later. No skin off of my nose if I don't open it. But my sister wants me to get the monkey.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Lavableman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:39 pm

Betman
I'm just gonna see what's worth more, or just save my letter for later. No skin off of my nose if I don't open it. But my sister wants me to get the monkey.

I have to save up to get my bro the monkey since they have the same name.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games