Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:51 pm
Kit opend his eyes wide to watch the swings. Leaning backwards he let the first slash breez across his chest and missed him by mere inchs. He could feel the heat from the sword to hos shirt. Feeling his he began to smile. There was no way to escape the slashes completly. Ducking and dodging when he could and decided that it was way to hot. The blade was quckly swun at his face and he leaned back to avoid. The blade breezed by his face but the slash and the heat caused a small part of Kit;s right cheek to split open. After the last slash he did a back handspring and jumped into the air. Landing a couple of feet away he charged forward. Kit took a large step placing his right leg inside of Sojiro's. Popping his right knee out he sent a quick jolt to knock Sojiro off balance. Using the chance he pushed on Sojiro's chest to knock him onto his back. Pinning Sijiro's legs under his shins and pinning his body Kit held a kunai to Sojiro's neck. "Do you yeild?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:21 am
User Image

Zephyr saw the battle right net to them.
"I know you wont agree to my terms until it is necessary. Snow-boy I would just say that your curiousity should decide-Desu" Zephyr said chuckling every now and then then spotted Kit and Sojiro he made a hand gesture of waving telling his group to leave and regroup later.

"WHEN ITS CLEAR RUN!" Zephyr shouted at Sojiro making several handseals creating a wind clone which ran and jumped above kit landing next to him. "Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)" Zephyr made a handseal and the clone exploded with the force of 1 explosive tag.

AB_normal_U

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:31 am
((By the way Kit, that post was auto-hitting a little, you didn't give him a chance to dodge the joint lock.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:48 am
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image
"Yes raikage-sama, thankyou." Kazuo tugs on the sack to pull it up his shoulder then disappears leaving a swirling puff of dust and dirt in his place that soon fades.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am
(I know zann. But i have Kage level taijutsu and it didnt hurt him i just wanted to end the fight without really hurting him. The joint hit thing was just something i watched on an anime i know. But it doesnt matter since the guy attacked me forcing me to roll away.)

Kit noticed the wind clones and jumped away rolling from the right. Hoping to his feet he grabbed his pockets and pulled the strings flinging the two kunai with bits of paper on each string at him. Catching the kunai he held two in one hand whil one only held one. Smiling he raised his left hand which held one kunai and he lowerd his right which held two. This guarded his head and his legs.And if he needed he could always lower his high hand and raise his low on to block a mid range strike. "If its going to be two on one....I might as well stop holding back."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 am
Kyo entered the village of Cloud.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 pm
Sojiro spun using his feet and stood up straight keeping his sword which was still on fire infront of him. " Dont help me.... ill take him on by myself." Sojiro told Zepher empisizing how much he wanted to prove to Kit. Sojiro charged forward slashing at Kit's chest again this time adding in some more fire chakra that had a little bit of lightning in it to make the flames around the sword bigger and more powerfull.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:26 pm
The sun was blocked now by the clouds. The blackish rain now covered the whole area of the gates. But something odd happened. The black rain...just stopped. Wherever it dropped it stopped. If it was still in the air, it was hanging there, just floating everywhere.  

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:38 pm
Rahenno was caught off guard by the sudden stop of rain. He looked around saw that it was just sitting there, floating there. Damn, this bad. He said looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 pm
Kit wathed the sword come at him intently. Sensing the chakra coming from the blade he charged at it. "Time to end this quickly." Kit himself had noticed the rain had stopped. It was as if time itself had compltly stopped but it didnt. Ducking under the sword Kit felt ithe heat and a small portion of the blade sting his back. Now below Sojiro in his stance Kit placed one arm forward and centerd it along Sojiro's back leg. Reaching up with the other he grabbed sojiro's shirt. In one quick motion Kit raiesed the arm along the leg and pulled on Sojiros shirt forcing him to fall behind him. "Tai chi style, Windmill toss. YOu will never fall for it agin it only works once. I mus be going....have a nice time." Making a slight bow Kit smiled. The kid had split his shirt on half and caused a thin cut to start at his neck and gor to his lower back directly on the spine. If he had been an inch high to the blde he would have been cut in half. Smiling he turned and nodded at Rahenno. "Ill be heading to the meeting now...See you there." With this said Kit walked into cloud shirtless since he removed the torn cloth and tossed it aside. The black unmovable rain droplets his his body and splatterd away. As Kit walked he made a clear bath in the rain into the meeting spot.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 pm
Sojiro laid there motionless for a minute. then he slowly got up letting his sword return to normal by extinguishing the flames. Sojiro felt pain all the way down his back where the scar was so he put his swords sheath back on his back and sheathed his sword. Sojiro didn't say anything while he walked all the way back to Kirigakure letting the frozen rain explode along his skin as he walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail walked up and stared at the sky, then the ground, then at all the people. he wondered what was going on here.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 am
Ariana walked by crossing the boarders and heading out of the village  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User Image Kazuo walks out of the village with a large sack still slung over his shoulder.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User Image Kazuo walks back into the village. The sack was now missing.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games