Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 am
~Kokoutan doon't likey cookie...Callii calls him a grrump~ He smiled.

As for the Panther he lifted his ears at hearing the Ferret mingle with other guests. "Just wait. They'll serve him for diner..." He yawned. "Stop with your negitivity." Cali poked him with her straw.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:16 am
Drew gave a slight sigh, missing how lively the cafe used to be. He cracked his fingers and neck, twirling his dress a bit as he hurried up the stairs to take some time off and rest in his room.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 pm
cody watched drew as he went. cody put his book and notebooks away then started playing with his ring, necklace, and sketchbook.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:14 pm
Cali who was bored of listing to her Panther rant, walked over to Cody's table. "Mind if I sit here?"  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Omaru arrives at the front of the cafe and sees it hasn't changed much since he's been gone for so long. "How long has it been since I've first came here?", he thought to himself as he was remebering this place. He walks inside and looks around inside with his Pika-ball companion by his side. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:01 pm
"its fine" he said not looking up  

cody-the-umbreon

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 pm
Cali sat down and watched Cody mess with his things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
Omaru takes a seat somewhere and takes out all his school supplies filling the whole table he's sitting in and starts working on his homework but is struggling with it. "Darn you Pre-cal for being so hard." he thought to himself while thinking hard on his work.  

Omaru-san

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm
Dimtris Made his way to Omaru and points at his work paper. "You mis-expressed the variable here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm
cody shut the sketchbook and put it away, before looking around seeing what was going on  

cody-the-umbreon

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm
Omaru was surprised by his mistake he started to understand the mistake he's been doing all along. "Oh, thanks mister." Omaru said with a smile and started to get it more as he went from one question to another but then he got stuck on another question and froze in confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 am
Kai placed dinner on the table as Ammy looked at the delicious-looking spread. "So what's the occasion?" she asked him.
"Oh?... no reason" he said as he sat down. he picked up his chopsticks and put some rice into his bowl. After dinner, he brought out his surprise, a chocolate cake covered in vanilla icing and topped with strawberries. Ammy saw the cake and resisted the urge to drool. It looked simply divine.
"I... umm I have something I want to ask you". Kai said uneasily as he placed the cake down.
There was writing on top of the cake. It said: "To the one I cherish most".

"What is it?" she replied, already having a good idea on what he wanted.
"Well, uh... I've known you for a long time now" he started to say. "Ever since we met all those years ago, I've always respected you and admired you. And I've always been grateful to you for taking care of me..."

He sat down and took a sip of his tea. This wasn't how he planned it out, he had rambled on a bit too much. "What I'm trying to say, Amaterasu... Is that I have had... feelings... for you for quite some time now. I want to tell you that... Even if you reject me, that's okay... I just wanted to tell you".
he looked up to see Amaterasu sitting right in front of him, her face only inches from his own. "After all these years..." she said. "You are only the second person to tell me whats truly in your heart and been truthful about it". She sat up and embraced him, "I accept your feelings and am truly glad you feel that way. Love is something truly beautiful and I also must confess that I too, have feelings of love".

Kai could not be happier, he had hoped but never expected that he would get a positive response.

His life as a Kyuubi didn't seem so bad anymore...  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 pm
Dimtiris looked out over the paper again and trailed a hand over Omaru's question. "Look here, you factored wrong."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm
"Oh." Omaru said as he corrected his mistake. "Sweet, already done with all my homework." Omaru said as he stretched. He then got his pika-ball Pika-chan, and it then started sucking all the school supplies on the table into its mouth then burped. Omaru faced the person who helped him, "Thanks mister!" Omaru said with a smile. "Is there any food here I'm hungry." Omaru asked as his stomach was growling.  

Omaru-san

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:35 pm
codys ears twitched and he got up nearly jumping and got out of the cafe as quickly and stealthily as possible  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games