Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Ryu saw Quan and ran down to greet him "hey Quan!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Small paper fluttering creatures began to fly onto the field laning on objects every few seconds as the ybegan to travel a bit farther onto the field they were easily noticed.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

A giant barrage of shuriken suddenly flew through the air, all of them headed for the paper creatures. Further away, Quan stood with his face turned in the direction of the strange creatures that had entered the field. Even though he was blind and deaf he could easily pick out the locations of the paper creatures thanks to his instincts, and had aimed shurikens at every single one of them. He had been careful to move farther away so that if they exploded, he would not be caught in the explosion.

...This hell is my realm.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm

A giant snake slivered ont othe field then coiling and haising its head looking at the blindfolded ninja. Arata flew in from above looking down making a few hand signs soon more paper from his back flew out creating hundereds of small paper butterflies they then began to spread out in the sky above while the serpent mearly hissed waiting.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:23 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

The seven year old began to back away from the snake and the man (boy? No idea how old Arata is) in the sky. He reached behind with his left hand and gripped four kunai, while he reached for his Spiked Flail with his right hand.
"你要什麽?(ni yao shen me?)"
He asked quietly, not too sure what this guy wants with him. In the heat of the moment, he forgot that probably this guy doesn't speak Chinese. Alarm bells had began ringing in his head. Even though he had no idea what this guy wants or who he is, his instincts were screaming at him to make an escape.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:31 pm

((Aratas 7 blaugh ))

Arata viewed over the field then waved his hand as he mearly floated int the air soon the giant snake swirved towards the small boy while a few of the butterflies formed paper kunias and spun and thrusted towards him as well.

"我不讲中文"

Arata said laughing.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

((7 year old with summons...I feel sorry for Quan crying ))

"去死吧!(qu si ba!)"
Quan yelled as he whipped out the four kunai he had been holding on to. They flew towards the butterflies, or now kunais, with explosive tags attached, hoping to blow the paper kunai apart. Since paper was weak to fire, he was hoping that this would work. Without waiting to see if his kunais had landed a hit, Quan had already whipped out another four kunai and threw them at the snake. Three of them had explosive tags attached, the last one had a flash bomb. The result was a massive explosion that ended in the whole area shrouded in smoke, and when the smoke clears a bright light would cover the area, blinding everyone for at least a good ten minutes. Using this cover, Quan rushed towards the snake, took one leap to jump on its neck and another leap at the boy in the air, swinging his Axe with scythe at the boy's neck.

((If you think the "jumping off the snake's neck" part is autoing then I'll change it, but I just used its neck as a leverage to fly into the air. Basically right now the whole area's shrouded in smoke for...I'd say 2 posts?))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm

((It's fine I don't really complain that much unless it's somehting really severly godmodding.))

Arata made a single hand sign getting hit in the neck his head was removed complete no blood gushed instead the field around the air was light up as soon as the first paperbutter fly was hit Aratas body just seamed to fall to the ground but in reality he wrapped his wings around him self making a defence agianst the explosions and fell towards the snake as it opened it's mouth Arata was swallowed.

((Name: Mougo Shibaku no Jutsu (False Strike Technique)
Description: This technique is a fairly simple one, but it is very useful in a tight spot. When an attack is nearing, the user of this technique forms a single seal to activate the technique, and then immediately moves to dodge the technique. The attacker instead of seeing the user dodging, will instead see (and if applicable feel) the attack strike their target with the appropriate effect (blood gushing out for example), and with their eye's drawn to the illusion instead of the real user, the user is afforded a short moment in which they are as good as invisible to their opponent in which they can use to either seek better cover, or even quickly counter-attack. While the technique is quite convincing, repeated use is not advised, as once the opponent is aware of the way to technique works, it is quite possible they may be able to counter it. ))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

((Simple genjutsu like this won't work on Quan at all, cuz he's blind and deaf.))

Whereas normal shinobi would have fallen for the technique, it had no effect on Quan. All he was aware of is the attacker dodging his strike and falling to the ground with some short of defense around himself. Not a problem. Quan allowed himself to fall towards the ground, and manovered (sp?) himself so that he landed on the snake's head, between its eyes. He swung his axe and aimed to strike the snake on the head with the sharp blade, to kill it in one blow. And hopefully kill the kid inside the snake as well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 pm

The snake slammed it's head fowards making sure Quans blade missed and swirved into the smoke The skies soon stopped it's light show and the smoke screen was the olny effect on the field in effect.

((Oh yeah I read about your Kekkie/Genkie pretty good this will make the fight better.))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:44 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

((I love mah kekkei genkei, it's unique. Bleh.))

Landing lightly on the ground, Quan swung his spiked flail at the direction of the snake, aiming for its head. Even if it dodged, the chain would still wrap around its tail and the spikes would secure it. The smokescreen had no effect on Quan, and he was able to determine the location of the snake as if he was a normal ninja in broad daylight.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 pm

The snake spat out Arata the paper around him disovled he made hand signs within the snake creating yet another set of paper wings. Arata Flapped his wings flying higher into the air. The snakes tail was grappled and pulled with great force trying to pull Quans weapon from his hand

Chuunin can perform:
43 Academy Jutsu
31 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
6 Jounin Jutsu
0 S-Ranked Jutsu

((Forgot about this))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

((Lol I haven't used any jutsus anyway))

Feeling the pull in his hand from his weapon, Quan used this to his advantage. He dripped the handle of the flail tighter and dashed up to the snake. He jumped onto its tail, then another leap onto its head. This was all done in less than a blink of an eye. Swinging the handle around, he wrapped the end of the chain loosely around the snake's neck, but with many loops. If the snake tries to move forward, it would find itself tied from its neck to its tail with a chain, immobilising it.

On top of the snake's head, Quan threw 4 kunai at the boy in the air, all with explosive tags. It was aimed for his head, sides and...lower region. This way, if Arata tries to dodge, he would be hit by at least one of them. Plus, he was hoping that the explosions would burn the wings off the boy. As the tags exploded in the air, two long chains whipped through the air and tried to wrap around Arata, using the smoke as a cover. Quan could of course sense Arata's exact position easily, but it would be hard for Arata to see the chains due to the smoke, and the sound of the explosions covered the jimgling of the chains.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Arata made a few hand signs small balls of mud flew intercepting the kunia perveting the explotion from getting close to Arata, Arata himself flew higher making sure he was high enough to not easily be hit by projectiles as well he did this quickly not knowing about the chains but avoiding them all the same. The smoke finally began to clear and the snake vanisdhed as Arata dismissd him. Now Arata agian ascended higher soon he would reach an unbelvable hieght.

Chuunin can perform:
43 Academy Jutsu
30 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
6 Jounin Jutsu
0 S-Ranked Jutsu

Geigeki No Doro (Mud Inteceptor)
Description: The performer of this jutsu causes small mud balls to shoot out of the ground, deflecting and countering any projectiles. This has no effect on a person other than soiling their clothes. Though it has been used by many a boy who wished to get into a mud fight.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:09 pm

User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Quan turned his face up as the kunais were deflected, his chains avoided and the snake dismissed. At least he managed to get rid of the snake. Not bad for a student who knows only a few jutsus. As the boy in the sky began to soar higher and higher, Quan did absolutely nothing. If the boy flew too high, then the moisture in the air would cause the paper wings to deteriorate. A bird who soars too high would eventually cause his own death. Quan meerely picked up his flail, axe and chains, storing them in his usual places--on his back, waist and belt.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games