Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:13 am
Wow sounds like a real knockout lol well uwasa is nothing like me either. One uwasa has confidence and knows how to fight better then me and he has more determination then me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:16 am
My character i slike me in these ways: 1) his clothes, 2) that he's girl crazy but not blatant about it, and 3) he's smart but also a raging ADD case.

Oh, and he's a sweet fencer. The difference is, I don't have power over physical force.  

x Atrus x

Immolatus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:17 am
Intense.... Now that you mention it, theres one thing personality wise that resembles me, except my part of it isn't as... hmmmm, how should I say this... cruel? haha? Wait, I actually wouldn't be doing something like it in real life..... Oh lets just say I have a creative mind that develops my character.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:26 am
Haha well i think alot of poeple base there characters after what they want to be in life like me. Then there are some who base them after themselves that's why i love ria so many characters and so many possibilities if only i could role play. But both of your characters asturas and immo sound awsome can't wait to role play one day with them.  

uwasa

x Atrus x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:28 am
Same. I'm looking forward to properly meeting you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:30 am
I don't base my character on what I want to be or on myself haha. Things just come into mind one day and I slap it on. Then eventually more ideas come about and I get a character. My character likes to maim people biggrin . In real life, thats a real a*****e thing to do xd .... But then somehow it entertains me in Gaia hahha, I must be twisted or something twisted  

Immolatus

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:37 am
No your not twisted hey i do it all the time in games i will make my character evil if you have the choice but me i'm good. But hey i'm just saying it's fun to be meen sometimes. Also astrus i can't wait to meet you properley either.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:44 am
Good stuff, my character is Neutral Evil I'd say. Hes one badass. cool  

Immolatus

x Atrus x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:47 am
My character is very cliche. He chases girls if at all possible, though he's not blatant about it, he tries to be polite and all, but has a crazy side, blah blah blah... I try to put my own personality into it, because adding any wordcraft worth a damn would keep people waiting a long time, and I'm just plain lazy. Perhaps I should try to make him a bit better...

EDIT: The one good, non cliche thing about him: He's a fencer. With a rapier. Yes. YES!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:52 am
Wow you two seem like oposites you got the girl chasing fencer and the neutral evil b*****d. Wow you two in the same room could have some fun results.  

uwasa

x Atrus x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:58 am
hooo-hahahah!

I actually fence in real life. The difference is that I can't give myself a magical burst of speed, or cause energy to flow through the air moleules and make the thin air strike something. sad I would kill people in tournaments so easily....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:00 am
Well i take matial arts trainging i'm trained in the use of a katana beside si don't nee dpowers at a tournament though that would make it easy i still win. You know i had a freind who wanted to become a fencer but was to afraid of getting hurt.  

uwasa

Immolatus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:03 am
I own so many weapons in real life, but my character uses bare hands has weapons.... The most basis of call combat biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:06 am
Yes it is and also one of the most deadly like the one move wher eyo hit someone in the chest and they die for some unkown reason. Something to do with presure points but you could only learn that in like a shoalin temple.  

uwasa

Immolatus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:08 am
Yes, that Shaolin Kung-Fu is nuts, Asian pride! But I like Muay Thai and Jeet Kun Do. Thats my character's style....... biggrin

Holy crap, I've just thought of the most intense thing, its so damn evil too twisted  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games