Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:41 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
boxy;; turned aaround and looked at her "berry.... its hopelesstheres nothing we can do...."
berry continues to reach for him"but still we will find a way"
bixyll looks down than back up with a look on his face with the mixture of anger and depressin "STOP SAYING THAT!! weve been trying and everthing we do makes it worse!"
berry was shocked then she ran away from bixyll  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:45 pm
((man im lost i cant find anyway to put my character in T.T waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:48 pm
bixyll sighed and sat down on the ground while he contnued to fade  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:14 pm
Berry ran until one of the gaurds knocked her out and ran off with berry  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:12 am
*feeling around walls in the place everyone was in* man where am i iv been walking around this place for days now and i cant find anyone or anything*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:30 pm
The guard hands berry(who is still knocked out) over to bob who was hiding."thank you guard." bob held berry in his hands "time to leave this place forever princess"bob smiled evily"or better yet. time to die Princess"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:03 pm
bixyll stood up his hair blonde and his eyes blue he relized what he did and the mistake he made "BERRY!" he ran thorgh the portal and reappared in the catsle and ran through it looking for berry "BERRY?!?!?"
"BERERY?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:06 pm
Bob took berry to her room in the castle and got out a knife and looked at berry"you should of listened to me berry. if you did i wouldn't have to kill you." bob walked over to berry who was knocked out still. he held the knife over her heart"good bye princess"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Bob took berry to her room in the castle and got out a knife and looked at berry"you should of listened to me berry. if you did i wouldn't have to kill you." bob walked over to berry who was knocked out still. he held the knife over her heart"good bye princess"
bixyll kicked open the door and saw what was about to happen he leaped at bob trying to knock him to the floor  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:12 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll kicked open the door and saw what was about to happen he leaped at bob trying to knock him to the floor
bob drops the knife and it falls and stabs berry right next to her heart but it didn't hit her heart. bob fell to the ground and looked at bixyll"how did you find me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob drops the knife and it falls and stabs berry right next to her heart but it didn't hit her heart. bob fell to the ground and looked at bixyll"how did you find me?"
bixyll didnt answer je went oer to berr and out his hand over her heart light shone form it healing thw wound bixyll went over to bob " lets mahe a bet...." he smirked  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:16 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll didnt answer je went oer to berr and out his hand over her heart light shone form it healing thw wound bixyll went over to bob " lets mahe a bet...." he smirked
"depends what the bet is?" bob sayed and got up  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"me and you ... a one on one match if i win you give up berry and let her people be free again you win you keep berry me and all of our freinds will leave your nation never return and never speak to any one on this island and you can kill me torture me feed me to wild animals i dont really give a s**t... how does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:25 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"me and you ... a one on one match if i win you give up berry and let her people be free again you win you keep berry me and all of our freinds will leave your nation never return and never speak to any one on this island and you can kill me torture me feed me to wild animals i dont really give a s**t... how does that sound?"
"good."bob smiled  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"good."bob smiled
" so whre at?" bixyll smriked  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games