Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:36 pm
High_Assassin
Priestess_Kelina
Well, I SUPPOSE I should introduce myself, somewhat. I'm Kelina, (I DO NOT give out my real name over the internet.) I have two accounts, this and High_Assassin. Don't remember exactly when I joined Gaia, but I had to drop off 6 years ago, due to losing internet BC of the financial crisis. Also, I'm a Libertarian Party Member, and can frequently be heard complaining about how the system is rigged against us by the R's and D's, mostly in the 2016 Election forum. However, the MAIN reason I come to Gaia is Rps, and that's what I spend a majority of my time on this site on. Not really sure why I joined this guild, but probably to give me something to do while waiting for someone to reply to my posts in the various rps I'm in. I guess that about sums it up. Best intro I can make without giving away too much info. ninja

Well, it took a while, but I've finally been invited to join this guild, which I gratefully accepted. As stated above, I'm Kelina's other account, so much of what she said above applies to me as well. The one thing I should note, however, is that I get REALLY into character in each account, so much so that I sometimes argue with myself between the two. I'm pretty much always roleplaying, even in OOC, so if I say one thing, and Kelina says another, just go with it, all right?

Nice! We got your double!

Yes, sir.../ma'am. Will do! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:03 pm
Hi, I'm not very talkative. ewe
I guess I can be very passionate about things. I'll mainly be busy with an 18 month old baby. He's my nephew but I love him like my own, he even calls me mom.
whee  

Sweet Creeper

Sweetest Knife

47,175 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500

Lady Lacey Fox

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:40 pm
Hi i am new...and I like waffles ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:49 pm
asuhh dudes. I'm new. Idk  

momotacos

Skilled Kitten

12,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100

UsagiSyrup

Timid Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:25 pm
Humm..Well there isn't really much to know about me..I'm actually extremely shy and socially anxious, and I get sick a lot..My name is Angel but I go by whatever someone wants to call me and I'm pretty friendly I just don't come off that way I guess...

I love to draw and I have an overactive imagination and tons of story ideas..I also love gore, horror, fluffy stuff, sweets, and cats..
I play a lot of games as well like Twin Saga, Onigiri, Tera Rising, OverWatch, and more..

That's about all I can think of.. ;^;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:01 pm
Hi all! I'm a mom from Canada, and I don't post in the forums much, but I lurrrve 'paper' dolls. Was most active before 2010 and only recently came back, liked how much the art had improved, and have been playing with the Runway since. Pleased to meet you!  

niranen

Greedy Codger

8,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:16 pm
Sweet Creeper
Hi, I'm not very talkative. ewe
I guess I can be very passionate about things. I'll mainly be busy with an 18 month old baby. He's my nephew but I love him like my own, he even calls me mom.
whee

Welcome to the guild, Sweet Creeper! It's okay. I'm actually a pretty introverted person--sometimes even online! Also, my friend has an 11 month baby, and indeed I hear they can keep ya pretty busy! That's sweet that you're taking care of your nephew.

We certainly hope to be seeing you around. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:18 pm
Lady Lacey Fox

Hi Lady Lacey Fox! I'm old here, and I don't think? I like waffles. Which is STRANGE...most people do! Haha thank you for the randomness though, seriously, Welcome to the guild! We hope to be seeing you around. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:20 pm
momotacos
asuhh dudes. I'm new. Idk

HIyuhhh.... emotion_brofist

Welcome to the guild! Don't worry, a lot of newcomers aren't sure what to say. Momotacos, we salute you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:23 pm
DecesReine
Humm..Well there isn't really much to know about me..I'm actually extremely shy and socially anxious, and I get sick a lot..My name is Angel but I go by whatever someone wants to call me and I'm pretty friendly I just don't come off that way I guess...

I love to draw and I have an overactive imagination and tons of story ideas..I also love gore, horror, fluffy stuff, sweets, and cats..
I play a lot of games as well like Twin Saga, Onigiri, Tera Rising, OverWatch, and more..

That's about all I can think of.. ;^;

Hi Angel! Welcome to the guild! I certainly understand being shy and socially anxious. I think some of those types of creatures lurk around the guild. Real life can be a scary place. BUT this guild can be a refuge, and we are all super friendly here!

We also have people that love to draw and everything else you mentioned. Gore, horror, fluffy stuff, sweets, cats?? Did you read my mind?! I like ALL those things.

Great introduction. We're happy to have you here. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:26 pm
Niranen
Hi all! I'm a mom from Canada, and I don't post in the forums much, but I lurrrve 'paper' dolls. Was most active before 2010 and only recently came back, liked how much the art had improved, and have been playing with the Runway since. Pleased to meet you!

Hi Niranen! Thank you for accepting our invitation; it's okay if you don't post in the forums much. Just know that we are grateful for any conversation you initiate or choose to be a part of. Gaia Art is definitely an attractive feature of this place. Runway too. We have a number of artists in our guild. I've been here since 2007, but haven't stopped yet. Thank you for your introduction Canadian mom. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:48 pm
Blind Blindness
Lady Lacey Fox

Hi Lady Lacey Fox! I'm old here, and I don't think? I like waffles. Which is STRANGE...most people do! Haha thank you for the randomness though, seriously, Welcome to the guild! We hope to be seeing you around. biggrin

I've been quoted!!! -runs around screaming-  

Lady Lacey Fox

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200

Sweet Creeper

Sweetest Knife

47,175 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 pm
Blind Blindness
Welcome to the guild, Sweet Creeper! It's okay. I'm actually a pretty introverted person--sometimes even online! Also, my friend has an 11 month baby, and indeed I hear they can keep ya pretty busy! That's sweet that you're taking care of your nephew.

Thank you! Hehe, yeah. I'm his godmother. I just love babies. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:55 pm
Lady Lacey Fox
Blind Blindness
Lady Lacey Fox

I've been quoted!!! -runs around screaming-

You like being quoted, huh?! Well, there's more where that came from dear. There's more where that came from.... cool  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 pm
Sweet Creeper
Blind Blindness

Thank you! Hehe, yeah. I'm his godmother. I just love babies. whee

You're welcome! Haha yeah, babies are adorable. Someday...maybe...I will have my own.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games