Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm
Dimitris chuckled. "This is a cafe, we better have something to eat here or we are in trouble." He placed a menu in front of Omaru. "Tell me when yo uare ready to order."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm
Omaru looked through the menu and finds what he wants. "I'm ready to order" he called out. "I want chocolate chip cookies, strudels, a Nanaimo bar, and a glass of milk please." He said with a smile.  

Omaru-san

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 am
Kai and Ammy snuggled on the couch as they watched an old samurai movie. "This is so fake" Ammy said. "Mitsunari Ishida is nothing like that". Kai smiled "Just how old are you?" he said jokingly.
"You'd be best not to know the answer to that" she replied.
"Guess not" he said. He looked at the clock, it was getting late. "I guess it's time to hit the hay".
"I guess it is. You have a cake stand to open tomorrow too".
Kai nodded and walked into his bedroom. Ammy then followed and closed the door behind her...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 am
(is it to late to join?)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:06 pm
((It's never to late to join this RP~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:21 pm
Dimitris nodded and brought out the order setting it in front of the feline carefully. "I made the strudel strawberry, Ok?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm
"Sure okay." Omaru said with a nod and began eating. "Oh my GOD!!! This is so good!!!" He started eating faster with every savor and taste with each bite he took. It makes people wonder if he ever stops to breath while eating like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm
Cali spins around when Omaru shouted. 'Whew I thought somebody hurt themselfs or something....' 'ooh was little Cali worried?' "STOP READING MY MIND!!!" Cali hits the panther located under her chair with her fist. Although it doesn't really do much to him but make the Panther laugh.  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm
cody looked at the panther. he then said in a serious tone his voice clear, and his eyes glareing at the panther like looking into the panthers soul and peirceing him "quiet and behave she didnt do anything wrong"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:48 pm
As Omaru ate all the food he drank his whole glass of milk, drinking it down like it was nothing, until it was empty. He is now satified with his filled tummy.  

Omaru-san

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm
"Glad you liked it." Dimtiris commented and walked outside onto the terrace sitting on the snow covered balcony.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm
"Glad to see things are still going well." A female's voice ringed in from the sideline, a golden kitsune suddenly appeared from the folds of her camouflage. And leaned against the wall from the rail of the balcony, facing Dimitris.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:51 pm
"Bzzrk!?" Dimitris sputtered in a failed reaction falling back into the snow looking up. "Hey." Not bothering to move he greeted her with a smile towards the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image
She couldn't help but to let out a small laugh, covering her face. "You weren't sleeping on the job were you?" She leaned forward in her cross-armed stance to peek inside the cafe through the window . "Oh my, quite alot of quests..."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:31 pm
Changing his view from the sky to the kitsune, Dimitris laughed. "If I were I'd go up to my room and not bother with worrying about rolling over off the edge. Though you'd enjoy catching me off guard like that huh?"
Shaking off the snow as he stood, Dimitris crossed over and opened the door. "Yes indeed, we are in the midst of the lunch shift."

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games