Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:10 am
I would loved to hear it just to tell you this is my last post i have to go to sleep it is late where i'am nice talking to you guys though. So good night and see you sometime tomrrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:10 am
uwasa
Well i take matial arts trainging i'm trained in the use of a katana beside si don't nee dpowers at a tournament though that would make it easy i still win. You know i had a freind who wanted to become a fencer but was to afraid of getting hurt.
Well, it's actually really hard to get hurt in fencing, unless a blade breaks against your body and you get stabbed with the broken end (almost happened to me once) or a blade goes right through your mask (never even seen it.) Though a bad fencer might whack you or stab you too hard. My character also uses fists mostly, the rapier is just beacuse I'm a fencer irl, and because it just has such romance, using a rapier...

Real life unarmed fighting: Smash the nose in, slam the nuts, rabbit punch the back of the head, neck jab with two fingers, kick the solar plexus, leg sweep, judo throws.

Easy if you learn them. And they work very well.  

x Atrus x

x Atrus x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:12 am
Immolatus
Yes, that Shaolin Kung-Fu is nuts, Asian pride! But I like Muay Thai and Jeet Kun Do. Thats my character's style....... biggrin

Holy crap, I've just thought of the most intense thing, its so damn evil too twisted
Jeet Kun Do I agree with. Muay Thai I haven't heard of. Shaolin Kung- Fu... isn't that just a name for a really wide variety of stuff?

And what's the idea?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:13 am
The plan..... for evil people..... to overthrow the school..... Education my foot! Thats so evil.... beat the system xd

Fencing can't possibly hurt as bad as being metal baseball batted in the lower back. xp  

Immolatus

x Atrus x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:16 am
Immolatus
The plan..... for evil people..... to overthrow the school..... Education my foot! Thats so evil.... beat the system xd

Fencing can't possibly hurt as bad as being metal baseball batted in the lower back. xp
Of course, there must be plenty of people like me who would stand as a line of defense against the evil people.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll continue tomorrow, but I have to go to bed. Good night, all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:17 am
Actually I have an even better idea, maybe I'll rally a gang one day hahaha.... Anyways, goodnight everyone.  

Immolatus

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:39 am
xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx
Are ther any other angels or fallen angels in Ria High ?

*waves her hands to be noticed*

SAKURA AI IS AN ANGEL!!! Well, actually she is more of a lunakinesis angel, an angel that controls the appearences of the moon. Which means, her powers change depending on what shape the moon is. She is somewhat fallen? Well, actually she ranaway, she just uses the word "exile" to hide her secret.

OMG! SAKURA AI HAS A SECRET!!

Yeah..but its not that important, only in my fics about her. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:05 am
Fujitaka-san: Misty is an angel. Well half angel at least. So she really isn't a fallen angel. Oh, and she always hides her wings because she's ahamed of what she is. She thinks that other people might think she's weird or something.

Ooh! You have fics about Sakura!? I would love to read them! But there's one thing that's wrong with right now...

I have to go to skating! I'll be back in like... 4 hours. sweatdrop Or longer, it depends if my brother hogs the computer. So bye!!!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:18 am
Well i wrote chapters of Sakura's slayer days on paper, now i've just started typing them down. Oh! I hope you have fun skating!!

I could never skate even though i love the sport, i keep falling down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:28 am
Hello peoples wow so many pages since i got off last night * reads new pages * YAY!!! los of angels to hate Azrael great for character developement.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:30 am
The only thing Sakura Ai hates is Devils because of destroying the people she loved. Unless your character is a devil then she wouldn't hate you unless....unless...your an angel hunter who has come to steal her wings!?!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:32 am
Scytheress simply hates everything, she doesn't discriminate between the humanoid races whether pure or impure. Though I'm curious to know why all angels should hate a Fallen? I would think more he'd warrant their pity.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:32 am
hehe Angel hunters stealing angel wings XP.

You know the only reason i made that up was because that was Kurai's intention to hunt down Aili's character in Ria 1 XP.

He wanted MOney from Aili's angel wings and Sakura's Faerie wings. XD.

Good days good days XD. Pyscho hunter XD!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:38 am
No most i guess not all angels look upon Azrael with a mix of pity and hatred in there eyes oh and they call him the fallen one never by his name.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:50 am
Sakura Ai doesn't pity the fallen. Fallen angels usually have a reason why they are fallen. The reason why Sakura Ai ran away was because she was forced to by her guardian (since her mother died) and because Heaven was under attack. Well, her region. Her histroy is very long.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games