Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 am
Alright. I'm off. Later.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:31 am
Good morning Moonie! *hugs* How you doing? I'm slowly working my way back up to over 100k. So far I'm at 20k! At least it's a decent start instead of 7k or lower! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Princess Zelda21
Good morning Moonie! *hugs* How you doing? I'm slowly working my way back up to over 100k. So far I'm at 20k! At least it's a decent start instead of 7k or lower! ^_^*

Good evening Zelda. Sorry I missed your message earlier.

I'm doing quite well. Just hanging out and playing on my laptop while I wait for my Movies class to start. I just recently finished eating dinner - a grilled cheese sandwich.

It may seem like a long journey to reaching that desired gold amount, but once you put your mind to it and effort into doing all you can to earn the gold in fast amount of time, it won't seem that long. 3nodding You'll make it there. I'm sure you will. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 pm
It's hard to believe that it's almost the end of the term. Today is the last day of class for a couple of my classes. Gonna miss some of the folks I befriended during that time - especially the folks I won't be seeing again next year. *sighs* Live long and prosper!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm
*listens to Star Trek soundtrack* Got to get in the mood for my presentation that I'll be doing in my class.

About an hour until class starts...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 pm
Oh! surprised I remember what I wanted to write about.

When I was getting out of my Environment & Human Life class today, a couple of my male classmates were walking behind me and their conversation was about Alice in Wonderland. One of them was starting to read the actual text, and he was saying how different it is from the movie stuff. He kept saying that it was very "morbid" and "dark"... and I think he even said that it was like an "acid trip." All of those statements I can agree with, since I've read the Alice in Wonderland stories myself.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 pm
*turns off music when she sees another person join her in the "lobby" area**sighs* Darn... barely even got to the second song. Oh well...

*person goes out the door**cold air comes in* Brr...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:11 pm
*briefly reviews what she's covering in her presentation*

Just going to type out what I'll sort of say during my presentation...

Hello, my name is Moonie. I chose J.J. Abrams' film Star Trek and covered the diversity aspects displayed. The Star Trek franchise began when Gene Roddenberry began creating an idea for a science fiction show, which later became known as Star Trek: The Original Series. This series became the first high quality science fiction TV series and featured the first diversified cast. Despite the series only lasting for 3 years - the show became famous leading to various succeeding series and currently 11 movies. Most of the movies created were sequel spin-offs to either The Original Series or the second Star Trek series - The Next Generation. J.J. Abram's film, however, does not follow this trend. Instead his film - simply called Star Trek - is a prequel spin-off. In Star Trek (2009), Abrams reintroduces audiences to the original Star Trek characters. As I introduce you to the main crew that primarily work on the bridge of the starship U.S.S. Enterprise, I will point out the diversity that appears. *goes through introducing the characters - doing further in-depth info for Uhura, Spock, and Nero with what's respected*

Blah blah blah... Okay... I'll be fine. I'm sure my teacher won't be too strict with the timing stuff. And I'm sure I'll be just fine timing wise. I tried to keep my information limited to do the shorter presentation time stuff. *sighs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:12 pm
*sighs and winces slightly in pain* My back is hurting. Probably from carrying this laptop around all day. Pretty heavy. And it probably doesn't help either when you have a completely flat surface up against your back. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm
*looks at BBC Sherlock fanart on dA*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:19 pm
Some of these pieces are absolutely fantastic. Quite rare to find truly fabulous pieces... well, other than the ones I've found by my recently (well, not so recent now) new online friends - like JoEllen Elam, Indigo Verse, and Traci Hines.

Go check them out, if you haven't already.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:23 pm
*tries to keep herself from laughing outloud at some of the pieces she looks at* I don't want to disturb the others... sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 pm
Whelp... I'm gonna head off to class now. So talk to you tomorrow most likely. Later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:15 pm
Good morning - well, afternoon now - everyone. sweatdrop

So you know how yesterday I was preparing to do my whole slideshow presentation and what not. Well, I ended up not having to do it, because all our teacher ended up having us do was sit at our desk and just talk about what we covered. *sighs* So I ended up making that slideshow for nothing. But I'm going to show it to my parents... so... *shrugs*

Anyway, today is my last day of Y.A. Lit. It's hard to believe that it's already the end of the term. I'm happy about it... but there's also a part of me that's going to miss certain aspects of my classes.

Today is also the Ornament and Cookie decorating event. I hoping to at least be able to decorate an ornament during the event... so I'm going just as the event starts.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 pm
I'm off to take a shower and then eat some lunch. Be back in a bit.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games