Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:25 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob drops the knife and it falls and stabs berry right next to her heart but it didn't hit her heart. bob fell to the ground and looked at bixyll"how did you find me?"
bixyll didnt answer je went oer to berr and out his hand over her heart light shone form it healing thw wound bixyll went over to bob " lets mahe a bet...." he smirked
"depends what the bet is?" bob sayed and got up
"me and you ... a one on one match if i win you give up berry and let her people be free again you win you keep berry me and all of our freinds will leave your nation never return and never speak to any one on this island and you can kill me torture me feed me to wild animals i dont really give a s**t... how does that sound?"
"good."bob smiled
" so whre at?" bixyll smriked
"in front of berry at the school. so went you lose she can see it! and no tricks either. hand to hand fighting." bob sayed. berry opened her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"me and you ... a one on one match if i win you give up berry and let her people be free again you win you keep berry me and all of our freinds will leave your nation never return and never speak to any one on this island and you can kill me torture me feed me to wild animals i dont really give a s**t... how does that sound?"
"good."bob smiled
"in front of berry at the school. so went you lose she can see it! and no tricks either. hand to hand fighting." bob sayed. berry opened her eyes
".. hmm no weapons..? i thought youd be a cowrd with out your gun...and i dont plan on loseing death runs through my veins" his hair was black again and his skin became darker and his eyes became orange he didnt notice berry was awake  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:34 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"good."bob smiled
".. hmm no weapons..? i thought youd be a cowrd with out your gun...and i dont plan on loseing death runs through my veins" his hair was black again and his skin became darker and his eyes became orange he didnt notice berry was awake
berry looked at bixyll as he changed and thought that he didn't like her but he wanted to fight with someone. bob smiled"i can do lots of moves that you could only wish that you can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"good."bob smiled
berry looked at bixyll as he changed and thought that he didn't like her but he wanted to fight with someone. bob smiled"i can do lots of moves that you could only wish that you can do."
"... right.." bixyll noticed berry was awake alright let start..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"good."bob smiled
bob walked over to berry and grabed her arm and disappeared to the school with her and he tossed her to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob walked over to berry and grabed her arm and disappeared to the school with her and he tossed her to the side.
bixyll follow him and reappered at the school than stood in a ready position  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob pushed berry to the wall and out of the way. bob got ready to attack bixyll  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
invisble darkness spewed out of his hands like fire he dashed at bob and swung at his face with his fist  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:51 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
invisble darkness spewed out of his hands like fire he dashed at bob and swung at his face with his fist
bob dodges it and punches bixyll in the back of his head  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll dissappeared after the blow and reappeared in front of hima dn uppercut his chin  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll dissappeared after the blow and reappeared in front of hima dn uppercut his chin
bob kicks him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob kicks him.
bixyll flips back '... this is boring.." bixyll pulled out his sword "lets make it morwe fun" bixyll swings the sword around  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:10 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob kicks him.
bixyll flips back '... this is boring.." bixyll pulled out his sword "lets make it morwe fun" bixyll swings the sword around
"your cheating" bob say"which means i win" bob smiled and grabed berry  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob kicks him.
" bixll appeared in fron of bob and kicked him with a biycle move in soccer " cheating ?... i didnt hit you with the sword ... i really didnt think youd be that much if a cowad... too scared to fight me at full power?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:17 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob kicks him.
" bixll appeared in fron of bob and kicked him with a biycle move in soccer " cheating ?... i didnt hit you with the sword ... i really didnt think youd be that much if a cowad... too scared to fight me at full power?"
bob was still holding berry when bixyll kicked him and berry was pulled by bob and she layed on the ground next to bob."owww...."beryy sayed bob let go of berrry"you tryed to hit me though"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games