Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:59 pm

~Ayame-chan~
*Lies atop the roof and stares up intently at the now midnight sky, humming a quiet tune to herself*

-poke and prod- Come back! -whines- gonk crying
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:04 pm

Tanakietsu
-poke and prod- Come back! -whines- gonk crying

*Ceases singing immediatly and sits up, startled by the sudden poke*

I'm back! 3nodding surprised

*Leaps onto Tana and wraps her arms around his neck in a cheerful hug, sitting on his torso once she'd finished*

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:09 pm

This wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I said come back! eek gonk xd surprised
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:15 pm

Tanakietsu
This wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I said come back! eek gonk xd surprised

*Looks down at him curiously and pokes his nose, smiling warmly*

I'm sorry, but that's what you got! blaugh

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:16 pm

Did you stalk me to the thread in the chatterbox? surprised gonk surprised
-hugs Ayame tight then lets go-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:19 pm

Tanakietsu
Did you stalk me to the thread in the chatterbox? surprised gonk surprised
-hugs Ayame tight then lets go-

Nope! I like Linkin Park so I though I'd post sweatdrop You being there = bonus whee

*Slides off of Tana's torso and onto the roof, grasping the tiles tightly as she begins to slide downwards*

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:21 pm

I was in there..because...erm...guujin made the thread...then I saw that girl post with bad grammar making Linkin Park plural...(I'm not a fan of Linkin Park...much...) So I just /had/ to say something about it. 3nodding surprised

Then I saw you post and I was like 'whee!' surprised

Erm, how exactly am / I / a bonus?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:25 pm

Tanakietsu
I was in there..because...erm...guujin made the thread...then I saw that girl post with bad grammar making Linkin Park plural...(I'm not a fan of Linkin Park...much...) So I just /had/ to say something about it. 3nodding surprised

Then I saw you post and I was like 'whee!' surprised

Erm, how exactly am / I / a bonus?

You're a bonus because your me matey ^.^

*Nods sternly before sliding down the roof and hanging off the edge, peering up at Tana*

You were like 'Whee!' when I posted? Sounds like fun!

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:26 pm

If you say so. -jumps off the roof, that he has no idear how he got on in the first place- surprised
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:29 pm

Tanakietsu
If you say so. -jumps off the roof, that he has no idear how he got on in the first place- surprised

*Lets go of her hold on the roof and falls to the ground, landing softly next to her companion*

I say...there shall be a lake here!

*Laughs happily and dives into the now existing body of water, slowly peeking her eyes up in a sneaky manner*

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:32 pm

And yet, you do that without a swimming suit?

If there's a lake, is there a beach, cause I hate beaches. surprised xp surprised
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:33 pm

Tanakietsu
And yet, you do that without a swimming suit?

If there's a lake, is there a beach, cause I hate beaches. surprised xp surprised

*Stands up within the water and looks down at her now drenched clothes, shrugging carelessly*

Ah well! Who needs a swimsuit? Not I ^.^

And there doesn't need to be a beach to have a lake so...this shall be a beachless lake 3nodding

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:36 pm

-lies down in his hammock once again and humms- Since me family is Christian, and I'm the only Jewish one, they're making me celebrate Christmas. I'm getting a new guitar too. surprised whee surprised
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:38 pm

Tanakietsu
-lies down in his hammock once again and humms- Since me family is Christian, and I'm the only Jewish one, they're making me celebrate Christmas. I'm getting a new guitar too. surprised whee surprised

Their making you? Well humph! Do you mind celebrating christmas or is it very bothersome?

*Comes out of the water and shakes herself off to the best of her abilities before seating herself on the ground*

You're getting a new guitar! Lucky poo -.- Mine isn't working well so...I need it fixed gonk

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:40 pm

I'm being made too, I'd celebrate it more fashionably if I had friends to celebrate it with, all my friends at school are athiest. crying
If / you / or another Christmas celebrating gaian were out where I live, I'd be glad to celebrate. However, since it aint happening, I still got my good ol' hammock. -slightly sways as he rests upon the hammock-
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games