Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lunaveea

Swashbuckling Gawker

10,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:01 pm
The title has told me to reply and introduce if I am new, and I am fairly new so... Hello there~ I'm NAMESHALLNOTBESAIDONLINEFORSTRANGERDANGERPURPOSES but you may call me Veea if you so wish it, haha.

&With that said, I will return to my lurking now xp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 pm
Zahzi
You'd like my new one, then. Guns are optional. You could just be a super!

Not really sure what you mean by super, but I'm guessing it's something along the lines of a super hero type thing. Though it's not really magic/fantasy-ish, I think I should be able to participate i it without seeming like a total noob lol And I'll still be able to use either my specialized naginata or scyth ^_^  

Nandoral

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 pm
lunaveea
The title has told me to reply and introduce if I am new, and I am fairly new so... Hello there~ I'm NAMESHALLNOTBESAIDONLINEFORSTRANGERDANGERPURPOSES but you may call me Veea if you so wish it, haha.

Took me a moment to figure out what that long bit said. I don't blame you for not wanting to give out you name. I personally only give out my first name. The reason why being that, if someone tried to search it, they'd most likely only get crap about the movie character that I was named after lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:23 pm
Do whatever you wish. I'm just trying to help bring this Guild back to life.  

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

lunaveea

Swashbuckling Gawker

10,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:28 pm
Nandoral
lunaveea

Took me a moment to figure out what that long bit said. I don't blame you for not wanting to give out you name. I personally only give out my first name. The reason why being that, if someone tried to search it, they'd most likely only get crap about the movie character that I was named after lol

Ugh, I doubt I could give out my first name either haha. It's really uniquely stupid, like seriously haha. It's not a very common name that one would name their child, so... =_=

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm
Zahzi
Do whatever you wish. I'm just trying to help bring this Guild back to life.

I'm making my profile right now. The only thing that will keep me from sending it any time soon will be searching for a decent pic. My comp likes to take its sweet, slow time loading pics from anywhere.  

Nandoral

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 pm
Yeaaaaah, I know what that's like....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 pm
Zahzi
Yeaaaaah, I know what that's like....

I found one I like without looking too girly...and I fixed the link in the pm. Sorry about that by the way.  

Nandoral

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm
And with that, the RP has its second player. WOO!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 pm
Yay ^_^ Now, if anything, it can at least be considered a 1x1 lol  

Nandoral

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:12 pm
While posting in something like that is always nice, I'd like it to be more open than that. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm
Zahzi
While posting in something like that is always nice, I'd like it to be more open than that. XD

Oh, I wasn't trying to say that you should make it a 1x1, just that, if all else fails, you can make it a 1x1 so that it doesn't turn into a failed attempt. I personally prefer rp's with more than 1 person other than myself. Allows for more diversity in characters as well as opens things up for more conflics and plot twists.  

Nandoral

Zahzi

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 pm
Exactly. RPing with one person is all well and good, but at some point you know what to expect too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 pm
Yep...and that's why, more often than not, they die out rather than reaching a proper conclusion. That or they end up being super short lived.  

Nandoral

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm
Well guys, I've got to head to bed. Gotta wake up early for work, even though I don't go on the clock untill 4:30pm. It's what sucks about having to get to work at the same time my brother does >.<  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games