Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:46 pm

User ImageThanks Ky i needed that

Sinyao gets a warning just cause of challenging me 3nodding feel free to ask another crew member if you feel that the warning is unfair.

07.09.06 heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:47 pm

Jeeze.. I am not despereate enough to take my own life. I would rather live forever and suffer than die... although... I am evil enough to make others suffer with me like some evil biatch *nods*

MidnightNaga

Sinyao

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:48 pm

KuraiGekkou
User ImageThanks Ky i needed that

Sinyao gets a warning just cause of challenging me 3nodding feel free to ask another crew member if you feel that the warning is unfair.

07.09.06 heart

Don't really care. I get warning in lots of places. Just last week I got banned from my favorite thread.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:50 pm

User ImageOh how sad Sinyao 3nodding then i guess you won't mind if i ban you from one week in Ria high.

the ban will take effect in 1 minutes from now. feel free to tell another crew member if you dislike my decision 3nodding

07.09.06 heart

KuraiGekkou

MidnightNaga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:51 pm

*eeps and hides from the banning owner*

Ahh... *pokes head out from behind couch having a deathly fear of the world "ban"*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:53 pm

*Strikes a pose* I'm Back!!! gaia doesn't like when i go to peoples profiles, it kicks me off the internet lol

SirLeonmTheBrave

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:54 pm

Quick and painless!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:55 pm

User ImageI'm sorry most of you guys had to witness such a cruel and rather unfair ban from me.

In a sense i was rather tired of hearing just complete negative energy in life. Such words is just not welcome here in my guild nemore. Please take note of that. It affects many users in Ria high ( i noticed it when deemac seemingly just went off from a calm mood to complete anger)

I shall try my best to enforce a better 'energy' flow here in Ria high.

(I shall now post an announcment soon)

07.09.06 heart

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:56 pm

That heart makes you look girly.

BAN ME FOR MY NEGATIVE ENERGY.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:56 pm

*sniffles*
Its my fault... I came in her all sad and everyone else got sad too... I sowwy *sighs*

MidnightNaga

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:57 pm

KuraiGekkou
User ImageI'm sorry most of you guys had to witness such a cruel and rather unfair ban from me.

In a sense i was rather tired of hearing just complete negative energy in life. Such words is just not welcome here in my guild nemore. Please take note of that. It affects many users in Ria high ( i noticed it when deemac seemingly just went off from a calm mood to complete anger)

I shall try my best to enforce a better 'energy' flow here in Ria high.

(I shall now post an announcment soon)

07.09.06 heart

I just try to ignore it, Real life emo kids that i have to see everyday piss me off enough... Now if someone is generally upset for a good reason (like Naga) then it's ok and i try to help.... ANYWAY, i had to girls tell me i reminded them of Tidus from FFX at my Taekwondo class yesterday...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:57 pm

YOU WILL BE HAPPY OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED. xd

...Well, not exactly, but you guys get the picture. Karma! Zen! Feng shui! Keep the energy positive!

Misao
Crew

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:58 pm

xxrageofangelsxx
That heart makes you look girly.

BAN ME FOR MY NEGATIVE ENERGY.

lol
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm

Maybe you should make an emo thread and throw all the emo kids in there where they can all share their emo poetry and talk about whose life sucks more and wear make up and such.

xxrageofangelsxx

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:00 pm

xxrageofangelsxx
Maybe you should make an emo thread and throw all the emo kids in there where they can all share their emo poetry and talk about whose life sucks more and wear make up and such.

And we can supply them with razors.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games