Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 am
Rahenno looked up at the beast and braced himself for the vibrations and aftershock. As for the wind that followed, Rahenno placed chakra to his feet stood his ground. By the time it was over, Rahenno could see the beast dripping blood in the symbol it had drawn and saw elemental orbs appear. He watched as the orbs flew back to the gates and a line appeared. "s**t, Lenon put cloud on high alert. Call backup only when I give a signal. I'm going to try and hold whatever comes out that gate. I don't want anyone here near the entrance, got it?" Rahenno said giving a clear order. This time around his Village could be in the most trouble it has been in a awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 am
Kyo held his ground during the gust of wind. he kept his eyes on the beast as he spoke to Rahenno. "I will assist you in anyway possible." he said calmly  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 pm
Lenon stuck himself to the wall by sending chakara into his feet, and waited. After Rahenno spoke, he nodded and jumped down off the wall before disappearing in a spray of mist.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 pm
"Eh?!" Sojiro awoke from his daze he had found himself in as the gust of wind sent his sash blowing in the other direction. It slapped at him until the wind died down, and when there was but a breeze, he looked to his left, seeing the elemental orbs. Behind him several yards was a blue haired shinobi that began shouting orders to another that was a bit off to his right. The ninja nodded shortly then disappeared into mist. Sojiro's eyes were agape as he continued to watch the scene unfold.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Xantos walked to the gate, his knife at the ready. "Alright, so who wants to fill me in?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Yokai appeared next to Xantos and said, "Big monster, attacking the gates as u can see right in front of you." Yokai took out his katanas, and starting spinning it, until he snapped both of them right infront of him. They were weapons, used for attacking, and that was what he needed there. "Hmmm, I wonder if anyone owns that monster."

Dripples

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:31 pm
Kit smiled as he arrived at the gates. Looking left to right he gave a light stretch. "Man i really want to charge in head on guns blazing....." He was ontop of the gates watching the scenario. He wouldnt act since he wasnt asked to help. Nor did he know the situation. He would easily watch the best die or the beast kill the people.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 pm
Rahenno turned to everyone. "Whatever happens I'll go first. When I retreat or fall, I want the next person to go. Got it?" He said assuring everyone on how things would work.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Kit heard Rahenno's instructions and nodded. If he were to go then hed die at the moment. But maybe after the beast was weakaned he could attempt? No hed not he was there to observe and watch. He was supposed to be training. He had remasterd water control. But he needed fire, water, earth, and lightning agin. Those qwould take time. He would also need to learn all of his jutsu over agin. With a sigh he leand on the guard rail and watched the people talk about what they were to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 pm
Xantos raised his hand in volunteer. "I'll be next in line..I'll try and give you some support from over here though...if I can find any jutsu fitting the situation."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 pm
Rahenno nodded. "Thanks." He said before leaping forward and heading towards the beast. He landed closer to the beast and looked up at the gates. He then focused on the beast and walked closer. Rahenno didn't want to attack yet, he wanted to see what exactly he was going against.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image(This is before you jumped at them. gonk )

Kazuo appeared behind Rahenno a little to the left looking forward at the enemies and smiling behind his ANBU mask. "You got it Raikage-sama." He slides his ANBU mask off and places it in his lower back pouch. His left eye covered by his headband and some bandages. Hopefully the raikage wouldn't become suspicious of what exactly was behind the bandages.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:48 pm
Xantos put away his knife and lit up another cigarette. "So much for getting rid of this addiction..." he muttered and stuck it in his mouth. He dug in his pocket for binoculars, surveying the beast and surroundings. "A metal sort of...barrier? This is the work of Kane Kaishu. I've fought against it many times. This seems to be the work of Mikyo Yami, or one of his apprentices. And that fellow over there looks familiar..." he said and looked at the aged man. "It looks like Sojiro...if that's him, then it is definitely Mikyo. He controls bamboo...not much, but it can cause some damage. Got trapped in a cage of it when I was a lightning genin way back when."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:05 pm
The creature was already at the gate looking up at massive structure. It looked over to Rahenno and let out a small roar towards the Kage, then turned it's head back to the gate. Upon close inspection, the gate started to from various curse marks and they started to glow a deep red color. Suddenly there was a loud unhindging sound, like a gaint lock opening, and the gates swung open. The beast sat on its haunches and scooted close to the Kage, putting them at head level as they watched opening of the massive structure. All of the elemental orbs wizzed into the maw of the gate and were consumed in the darkness that it held inside of it. From the abssy chains rattled against eachother and large stomps shook the ground. A figure started to emerge from the gaping darkness but it's body was only a little taller than a humans. It stepped forth from its hellish gate and looked to Rahenno then to the Beast. It motioned for for it to go into the gate but it refused. Shaking it's head the beast growled at the demon that stepped forth from the gate. The demon's eye twitched and it had a small sign of a grimice on it's face as it took it's hand and made a flinging motion towards the large beast. Seconds later, the beast was flying into the forest as it smashed into the trees, takeing down at least ten of them. The demon then turned its head towards the Kage. "Rahenno..." The demon growled. "Go back to your men. They will need their leader for what is about to happen."

User Image  

Oni_Soul

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm
"Alright...well...a demon. I've fought a good legion of minor ones but this one looks like one of the higherarchy." said Xantos. He stepped foward next to Rahenno. "Who is your master? What is your name?" he asked. He had extinguished the cigarette in his mouth and had a hand cautiously on his knife.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games