Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

She smiled and closed her eyes, shaking her head in a shrug. "The last room I'd want to wander into is a boy's."
She had hopped down from the rail to the doorway and peeked inside of the cafe, greeted with an aura of warmth and sweets.
"Oh, but 'this' is rather temping~" She slipped inside out of sight and took a long padded seat before a table, leaning down onto her back with a stretch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 am
A puzzled look crossed over Dimitris face before closing the door and sitting back down on the balcony looking out over the streets. Taking it in he reached into his pocket and took out his reading book.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 pm
(It's only lunchtime? I thought it was night. we need to get some sort of time system... ah well)

Kai awoke to see that it was already noon! "Oh crap!" he said and jumped out of bed. "Pants... i require pants" he said to himself as he rummaged around in his drawers.
Ammy woke up and looked at him with amusement. He was so cute when he was flustered~ "Do you need a hand?" she asked him.
"Nah!" he said, stumbling across the room trying to put on his clothes. "I got it covered. After a few moments, he was ready to go. "Let me help you" Ammy said and waved her hand, teleporting him straight into the cafe. Right in front of Dimitri.
"Hey there!" Kai said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:46 pm
Dimitris flustered and fell over the side of the balcony. "Graw!!" Landing in a snow drift he got up and peered at Kai. "Hey man, smells like you Ammy hit it off well." Dimitris nose twitched slightly pointing at Kai's disheveled appearance.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 am
Kai stood there, his golden fur turning red. "You could say that..." he said quietly. He waved his paw to cast a spell that would mask his scent. "That oughta do it" he said to himself. "Well... I'm gonna go open the cake shop now". He dissapeared inside the cafe to find it filled with customers.
"Wow... I've never seen so many people in here". He walked out into the kitchen and after a while the cafe began to fill with the scent of cakes baking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm
cody got up and walked outside, looking furious. he leaned against the wall and closed his eyes mumbleing to himself.  

cody-the-umbreon

Murderalize

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 pm
~+ Wandered up to the front entrance to the establishment, idly shuffling past patrons who where currently on the way out of the building. She paused a moment once in the doorway to take a quick scan of the layout and whom occupied select seats. She noted a small nook near to a far wall that had a vacant seat and no other customers for a couple of tables over, deciding that would be her best choice to rest and quietly observe the others about the area before she would really bother to try and start a conversation with one +~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 pm
After a while, Kai came back out and began to fill his counter with all sorts of cakes, cookies, pastries and whatnot. "Kai's Cakes is now open!" he announced. "For anyone with a sweet tooth, come and buy a cake from Kai's!"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 pm
cody pulled a small stone out of his bag and threw it at the ground. once it hit it grew into a 6 foot tall, 4 foot wide, and 4 foot thick stone wall. he punched it cracking the wall abit. "everytime stupid idiotic panthers" he said as he punched it again cracking it more. he puched it one more time breaking a hole in the wall revealing a metal center about 2 inches thick. he let out a yipe as he hit the wall. then the wall shrank back into the stone and he threw it into his bag then examined his paw.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm
Omaru's ears twitched when he heard the word cake so he dashed towards the front of the counter and took out his money. "I'll take two please!" He said with an excited smile.  

Omaru-san

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:58 pm
"Sure thing!" Kai said. "What sort of cakes would you like? I can arrange a sample plate if you want".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm
"I want a vanilla cake and a chocolate cake both decorated with a heart and red crystal sprinkles please." Omaru said with a cute smile.  

Omaru-san

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 pm
"Sure thing" Kai replied. He took out the cakes and applied the desired icings the topped them with the crystals. "There you go" he said, handing over the cakes. "I do hope you enjoy them!" He also threw in a chocolate cupcake topped with ice cream. "This is a little treat, for being my first customer!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Omaru takes his cakes and pays him the money from his wallet. "Thank you." Omaru said with a smile as he walked out the door with his cakes.  

Omaru-san

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:58 am
Kai bowed "Thankyou. Please come again!" It was then he noticed that there was another gold furred kitsune in the cafe. "Hmm...? I can't believe that another gold kitsu is in this country" he said quietly to himself. "I've met plenty of foxes before... but never another gold one. I wonder what her name is?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games