Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:52 am

Well i wouldnt say my characters history is long but its alot longer then i usualy right
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:54 am

Gawd, this is all blah I say! Yusake is a just a punk kid who went way over his head so had to get metal replacements for his poor body. T.T;;;

Solumone, however, has a past that goes a lot further back. >.>;;

Doesn't matter though, Yusake will insult him and anyone else without thinking about it. XP

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:55 am

Sakura Ai has been with me for a while. I remember that fateful day when i drew a manga out of her and i gave them to my friends for them to give me a review. I had three manga series.

1: Sakura Ai

2: Neko-chan

3: Witch Blossom
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:56 am

I WIsh i could draw well enough to make a manga U_U

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:59 am

Yeah, I wish I could draw too...oh well, I can write like an awesome possom type o' person.

Yusake...poor Yusake, he's barely a month old. T.T

Ceron though, now that's an old character of mine. I've had him for awhile, and his closest enemy is my first character, whom I've had for fifteen years.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:01 am

Wow ive only ben rping for uhm uhm uhm i dont know how long lets be nice and say about a year ya i started last summer i think, that would be when i joined gaia and i rped on my first day.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ceron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:03 am

Actually I've only been RPing for close to three years now. But I started creating characters for my writing when I was five. Of course, back then they weren't that great...kinda sucky. But they are really fleshing out after so long.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:03 am

I joined Gaia just earlier this year and had over 200 posts my first day...But I've been playing Second Edition D&D for about 5 years.

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:05 am

O.O... a dnd player thats aweosme i love dnd myself i play 3 e rules and cause my friends are still earnign dnd i have to be gm when i rather to be a player lol.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:08 am

I wish I knew people to play DnD with. I've never had the chance to really play it. I'd totally be a DM though, making the quests and setting up the events and challanges is an awesome thing to be able to do. And I make killer monsters and villains. >D

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:09 am

I wish i could make anime though. I've been RP for about two years, one year before gaia and the other when i joined gaia.

My friends say my drawings is a cross of Love Hina and Furuba.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am

lol well anyone that likes to play dnd here go to this site its online forum dnd it kicks a** www.dndonline.com i think thats it

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:12 am

I hate 3rd Edition. No offense but it was created for greed alone. When 1st Edition D&D came out it came with a set of books, and when revamped, a second set came out, but there was no need to get a complete new set of books, and both Edition's books could be used together to make a even more complete treasury of information. However, when advancing to 3rd Edition, you MUST buy a complete new set for an insane price and no former books can be used in conjunction.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:14 am

Hmmm...I'm bored

Cabbageicus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:21 am

Well there is close to no need for the books the site i just posted has a reference with all of teh stuff youll need to plasy as a character in a 3e game so its very useful plus it has online character sheets
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games