Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:09 am
Well, why didn't it go over well, here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:13 am
Probably because the dub was s**t. Like, even more s**t than a lot of the anime. I can't really think of any other reasons. Maybe kids just aren't interested in another superhero. It's essentially a kids show, by the way.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:13 am
Yeah, the kids get enough with Power Rangers, huh?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:15 am
Did you know that every scene in Power Rangers that shows them in their costumes and their mechs is from the Japanese Power Rangers shows?  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:19 am
Yeah. I only learned about that like... 2 years ago though.
Damn, that must've been a b***h for the American production crews. I don't see why they just didn't reshoot it.
Otherwise they have to find locations, and some scenes involved them fighting as humans anyway, so it's obvious that the company had the costumes anyway.
Ah well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 am
Yeah, I think I learned that like a year ago.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:23 am
Yeah, seems like so much trouble. I'd rather pay for a crash course for the actors to learn some Martial arts. Like I said, they had some fight scenes out of their costumes anyway.
And then there was that live action Ninja Turtles show, "Next Mutation" back in 1997. And they had a Power Rangers cross over episode. So obviously they had the costumes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:29 am
Yeah, the TV and movie production world isn't meant to make sense to us common folk.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:31 am
Speak for yourself, common folk. I'm gonna be a career film actor if it's the last thing I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:33 am
I thought you were going to make games.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:40 am
Well, it's what I went to school for (and spent a shitload of money on), but my true passion is acting. There's no place where I feel quite at home like on a movie set. If that doesn't work out, then it's the games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:10 am
I see.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:12 am
Well, to be more accurate, I'll be doing the game developing, while trying to take off my acting career.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 pm
Woo! I saw Get Smart today, and it was really funny. razz

And... since I preordered it, I got Alone in the Dark today too! biggrin And I got the OST with it, along with a T-shirt. And since they had too many, the guy even threw in a DBZ Burst Limit shirt. I feel happy. Probably won't wear the Burst Limit shirt too much *cough* but still. Yay for me! I'm gonna wait until tonight in the dark to play it. Should be fun. Of course, if it's another survival horror-turned-RE4 story, I'll be sure to let you know. Until then, though, I've hope for it to be a freaky fun experience! Gooooo Edwaaaard!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:48 pm
Yea, i saw Get Smart last night. I really liked it. biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games