Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:03 pm

angeltrinity
Oh and I have a question about the new profiles? If I change it to the new profile, will I lose all the CSS codes and links if I decide to change it back to the old profile in the future?

nope you don't
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:03 pm

-continues nibbling on cookie watching all the mods talk-

Such indepth convos...

xD

99th Fallen

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:04 pm

OMG no way!! Hmm, I don't think I have been to Newport Beach...well it looks like I need to make a trip to Newport Beach and check it out!! Oh man, but you so need to live in San Diego!!! Best place ever! The weather is nice and warm, great place for surfing, Shopping is great, and its just overall a great place...I totally blame my dad for moving away from San Diego, I swear I would have totally learned how to surf by now!!

Edit: Thanks SirLeonmTheBrave whee
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:06 pm

angeltrinity
OMG no way!! Hmm, I don't think I have been to Newport Beach...well it looks like I need to make a trip to Newport Beach and check it out!! Oh man, but you so need to live in San Diego!!! Best place ever! The weather is nice and warm, great place for surfing, Shopping is great, and its just overall a great place...I totally blame my dad for moving away from San Diego, I swear I would have totally learned how to surf by now!!

*head explodes* hey fallen did you read my monster post in the forest?

SirLeonmTheBrave

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:07 pm

when I was in hawaii I skipped on the surf lessons, I sat on the beach and read instead. XDDDD

I got to see my brother's wipe outs though. ^^

I will eventually learn how to surf though... next time we go somewhere with nice beaches.

::nods::
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:09 pm

I so want to learn how to surf!! I also want to learn how to dirt bike ride! It looks like so much fun!!

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:10 pm

-head explodes as well, cookie only half eaten-

NO!

But now I will....

xD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:10 pm

User Image<- determined to get the pet updates done tonight this time >:3

07.09.06 heart
[K][r][a][&][P][~]

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:11 pm

I've never been past Arkansas, Tiff. I've been everywhere in the east coast though, so far, my favorite place I've been to in USA is like Orlando, mainly because of Disney World.

I would love to go to San diego, because I want to go to the zoo. My friend went there and she sent me a postcard with a Panda on it and she said it reminded her of me. xD. Ooo! Surfing! I so want to do that! But, I have a wierd kind of phobia of water. Like, I'm afraid I would drown but I would really won't.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:11 pm

angeltrinity

Edit: Thanks SirLeonmTheBrave whee

"warm" she says. My roommate tells me it is currentlyin the triple digits there.

xxrageofangelsxx

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:14 pm

..Ok so its like 105 in California...perfect weather to go to the beach, AND tanning!!! OMG you so have to go to the San Diego Zoo Ai, its so neat!! Man I haven't been there since I was 4...wonder how much it changed.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:15 pm

mew mew

more cookies!!!!!

*tosses up more cookies and runs off*

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:16 pm

I read it and I liked it.

hmm, now what to do with Rai. He's still all passed out xD

ah well.

OH! RageofAngels, your sig link isn't working. For me at least.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:18 pm

I know. It's like, 3-4 years old, haha.

xxrageofangelsxx

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:19 pm

Really? The close thing to me at the San diego zoo was when I was little I use to watch the panda's on the panda cam. xD. It was really funny.

Mainly, I want to go shopping in California!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games