Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:20 pm

California has crazy sales tax... -_- ;;
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:21 pm

@RoA: It all makes sense now xD

@DMiko: COOKIES!

99th Fallen

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:21 pm

If you love shopping you need to live in California!!! Which is why I don't want to live in Ohio because they don't have any stores you would find in California...all they had there was hollister and that was like it! Total nightmare for me...which reminds me, I need to go shopping this weekend...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:23 pm

Well Ky is right...California isn't really for poor people @_@ prices have risen like crazy lately.

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:26 pm

Yeah, but prices don't stop me! I earn my money by cleaning other people's houses. Lots of money come out of that.

OMG Ohio? Really? Never been there. I remember when I lived in southern France for three months, and all they had was food markets. I barely even knew how to speak french. Plus I was only ten at the time. xP

But Ohio. @w@. But doesn't Ohio have alot of anime conventions?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:31 pm

@Ai: o.o;;; Not that I know of. And I live in Ohio gonk

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:34 pm

well I'm off to bed.. or rather watch DVDs till sunrise and then run up to my room and pretend to be asleep.

Gnight everyone!!!

Love and kisses!!!

Hopefully I'll see you early tomorrow morning.. or later tonight before I leave, otherwise in three day.. well before thursday or else you'll need to wait another month.

And Ai` feel free to send the pic over, I'll still be lurking so I'll still be able to catch it, I just won't be paying attention to chatting or anything else.

Nightie Night!!

::runs off to grab a blanket and popcorn before starting the first movie::

They don't let me watch movies over there... gotta get my fix now.

XDDDD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:36 pm

I'm going to bed also. =w=

Celeste, my photbucket is being way slow! So, I'll send it to you probably tomorrow morning.

Night everyone!

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:37 pm

I don't know...they might...but I don't go to anime conventions, so I really have no idea @_@ Oh man it was crazy in Ohio!! It RAINED IN THE SUMMER...talk about wierd!! Then again it is like right next to the great lakes, so...ya...anyways lets talk about the guys there...

ok so in all I could only find like 3 hot guys, and a handful of cute guys. I saw two of the hot guys in a grocery store and the other in an outback restaraunt. Ok so like the first guy I saw was like really really hot! He had the muscular physic and I just melted...but he looked around in his late teens-early 20s. The second guy was more my age. I saw him like picking out corn, so I went over to pull off some of my moves...of course I had no idea what I was doing so I felt really stupid. Oh but we did meet with each other eyes. The third guy was like in his early 20's-mid 20's...a bit old for me..but who cares, he was hot none the less...ya and that was like it...i think I like California boys better..

Edit: and of course, after I finish my story everyone leaves for bed crying
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:41 pm

I'm in Ohio. It rained today. << I lost the power to my house for like, 5 hours.

Yeah, not many hot guys in Ohio >.< But we do have some.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:42 pm

xDDD. Really, Tiff? No guy in my grade are cute or attrative, there all ugly! DD: I like some of the incoming seniors at my school, though, I don't do well in relationships. I stare at whoever I think is cute, and then look away and runaway. Like in Hollister or American Eagle. All those cute guys who work there. I practically stay in those shops just secretly watching.

Okay, Now I go to bed!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:42 pm

Razz what part of Ohio do you live in? you don't have to answer the question if you don't want too. 3nodding

Edit: Tons of cute guys in California!! lol ok night Ai!!

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:46 pm

Night Night people Im off to bed!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:48 pm

Northwest Ohio. Not sayin' the city...

The Razz

Anxious Noob

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:48 pm

Night Night DM

Now what shall I do?

Hmmm
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games