Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 pm
Sojiro was still, standing perfectly straight as he turned to face the demon. He was a few feet behind Rahenno's group, but he could still hear the demon's threat. What was this thing? Another one of Mikyo's forms? No, it wasn't him, it was something else entirely. Pure hatred? Just what the hell was going on?! Sojiro took a couple of steps closer, his arms still behind him in a rigid stance. He stopped directly behind Rahenno and Xantos. He said nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Kit watched the gate open and gave a small yawn. "Man.....Nothing scares me anymore even though it could prpblly kill me with a sneeze." Staying on top of the gates they swung open at their hinges leaving Kit off to the side on the right. "I wonder what will happen?...." Seeing Sojiro walk through the crowd his white beard giving him away Kit smiled. Everyone should be fine as long as Sojir were here. He wou;d make sure no one died. And he could watch peacefully. "But Sojiro being here would problly mean that Mikyo is back somewhere.....Damn did everyone decided to get ressureccted on the same day or something?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail would have felt more confortable behind a tree, yet he knew it would be no use as protection. He was further away from the Demon than most of them, wanting to analize him before having to fight the beast. His kurama eyes spinning rapidly within their sockets. He walked up by his brother Kazou and said "It'll be good to fight by your side, for I will not fight against you. You are my only family and one of my dearest friends." he smiled at him as he had his awareness on the Creature.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu jumped on a branch with her hood still on as she stopped.She sat on that branch as she looked below looking at the others.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Without stumbling or tripping once, Quan jumped and landed on the branch Mizu was on. He tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention, then pointed at the demonic being and shook his head. As if telling her to stay away--it could be dangerous, no one knows. Whatever happens though, Quan would know and understand better than any other person. Maybe apart from the old man with a beard, in the crowd. He seemed to know more than he showed. As for the demonic presence at the gates, it felt similar to the one at the office last time, the guy with the strange metal. They somehow felt different yet similar, but he could not point his finger on it.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu looked over to the boy.She then looked down.She noticed him shaking his head.She smiled but stayed in the same place as she was.It was like she wanted to die because now she is living on her own.

The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image Kazuo turns and smiles at his brother. He would most likely notice that Kazuo now wore his head band covering his left eye and there were bandages behind it. It was funny how they both wore masks covering the lower half of their faces and they looked so much alike. "Oh, hey Vrail. Glad you could make it. I'm happy we will get to fight side by side." He said in a laid back tone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:12 pm
Shinji ran under the tree branch where Quan and Mizu were. He looked up for a second, flashing a quick smile at Mizu when he saw her.

Then he turned his attention towards the beast at the gates.
"That thing...." He was shocked. Even from here, he could feel the hatred rolling off of it. He steeled himself.
If worse comes to worse, I must be ready to give my life to defend my home. He nodded to himself, then stepped back, bracing himself.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:09 am
Ryu Tengu

User Image

Ryu walked up under the tree that the others stood on, amazed by the Shear beauty of the ferocity of the being. He had always been in love with the sight of such power, his two interests in the world was power and chaos, everything else was very little on his scale of importance, well maybe not his new found friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 am
The wind swept through the trees in the area at a rapid pace. It howled through the branches announcing the ninja's presence, that of Sengetsu Uchiha. The Night air was cool and moist, two blood red eyes pierced the darkness, around them was the dark silhouette of the Uchiha's body. He walked slwoly, his feet made not a single sound.  

xLytez

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 am
User ImageUser Image
Synyster Saw Sen in the trees using his sharingans. He waited for kazuma as he leaned against a tree and shut his eyes while his shadow clone kept guard.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am
Rehenno noticed to amount of people here increased greatly. But he didn't know how many would help. He sighed, relizing that he was only feet away from the beast. He was now 10 feet away from the beast,he could feel the hate, anger and the anguish if many souls. Rahenno almost felt intimated but he smiled and calmed himself. Rahenno hadn't fought for a while and felt as if he had stored alot of chakra. He started to let loose some pressure and release chakra. He would use this chakra later if need. He fell into his fighting pose and waited.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 am
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
IN a flash of ice, Daisuke appeared to be standing next to Raheeno. "You wanna tell me whats going on?" He said sliding his mask on his face yet again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:06 am
Rahenno turned to Daisuke. "See for yourself." He sid pointing at the ginat metal slab in the backround. "Now go back towards the gates. I'm going to take this thing first." He said to Daisuke  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:10 am
Suddenly Kazuma was in the tree looking down at Syn "Syn-Senpai waht are we doing here in Kumogakure, I have some enemies here that I wanted to kill later, like him" he said pointing at the Raikage. Kazuma then smiled "Did you want to kill him he has the Kyuubi inside him, I remember we were gonna kill him when I was in the light assassins" he said and looked at Syn worried because he brought up his days of being a light assassin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games