Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:38 am

Sure there are online references but that doesn't change the fact. Also, it's very difficult for any 2nd Edition player to convert. The rules and numbers completely change in meaning.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:41 am

Well i started with 1e and went straight to 3e from that i still rememebr the fay i discovered dnd ah * flashback * it was a rainy night and little damon was walking through this house loking for something to do he spotted a very large box with the words dnd on it on a shelf in the backroom. Litlw damon walked over to teh box and got it down iwth a lot of trouble he looked inside and a bright light shown out of the box almost blidnign him ( didnt actualyl happend but i added it for dramatic purpouses ) and with wide eyes damon took out the contents studyign each book and piece of paper carefully * end flashback * ya it was the orignial set of everything for 1e i was amazed a few years later when i was 7 and found out what dnd was at a whole and i still keep it in my set of dnd things for good luck and stuff lol oh and too this day i dont know who the original set bleonged to

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:49 am

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:17 am

My hip hurts X.x

Rene the Hopeless

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:18 am

and why would that be ?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:22 am

I dunno. Maybe someone poisoned me?!! That seems to happen alot. Mostly by little wushu kids or children that I have to baby sit at the beach.

Rene the Hopeless

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:23 am

lmao you probably slept wrong happens to me all the timte
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:26 am

but but it wasnt hurting before X.x

I TELL YA! SOMEONE'S TRYING TO KIIIIIIIIIIIIILL ME!!! Maybe its Kurai.

Rene the Hopeless

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:27 am

You're not alone Rene!! I'm in pain too!! From preseason. We have to run around a track field (eight laps around which is two miles) then sprints which are killer, after that it is stick work (Field Hockey sticks.)

I could barely get out of bed this morning. X_X;;
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:27 am

lol quite being mean to kurai lol, everyones mean to kurai you probably just did smoethign to your shoulder

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:38 am

Gotta go cut grass be back later
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:41 am

My shoulder doesnt hurt. Its my hip! Pay attention! *Wacks him with a ruler*

My school doesnt have field hockey. Only like soccer, basketball, and volleyball and baseball (softball for girls) oh and golf. I always get tired when running durning soccer though. I run too fast at the begging and then get really thirst and tire myself out cus I cant stop to drink water.

Rene the Hopeless

Immolatus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:02 am

Goodmorning biggrin *waves*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:06 am

Morning, how are you?

[x]Shatter[x]

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:10 am

Same here Rene. But i feel bad for the Boy's Soccor, they have to wake up earlier than five!!!

X_X

I would die.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games