Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:30 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no."
" its either give up ot i slice your neck clean off.... whcih will it be?"
"i don't care. i won't lose" bob say
bixyll slit his throat open and let his body hit the floor " looks like you lost..."
bob died and berry was shaking. she didn't know about the bet so she didn't know what was going to happen to her
bixyll kicked his body to make sure he was dead then he looked over at berry " well looks like its all over..."
berry was sacred. because he was still in his demon form and she didn't heard about the bet on her so she was afriad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll slit his throat open and let his body hit the floor " looks like you lost..."
bob died and berry was shaking. she didn't know about the bet so she didn't know what was going to happen to her
bixyll kicked his body to make sure he was dead then he looked over at berry " well looks like its all over..."
berry was sacred. because he was still in his demon form and she didn't heard about the bet on her so she was afriad
bixyll turned tyo normal " berry... its ok.. it going to be fine we had a bet all your people are free and so are you" bixyll smiled and then he fainted from using u all of his dark powers  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:37 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll turned tyo normal " berry... its ok.. it going to be fine we had a bet all your people are free and so are you" bixyll smiled and then he fainted from using u all of his dark powers
"what?" berry held bixyll in her arms  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll was asleep but he was smiling  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry held him in her arms while sitting on the ground"what do you mean am free?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry held him in her arms while sitting on the ground"what do you mean am free?"
bixyll woke up but was a little drowsy "wha?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:18 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll woke up but was a little drowsy "wha?"
"i don't get it. how am i free?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:20 pm
bixyll eyes closed but he was still awake ghe said sleepily " i bet him if i could defeat him in a fight he would set your people free and let me have you.... if he won he could have you we would never bother them and he could kill me ...." bixyll almost fell asleep again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:27 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll eyes closed but he was still awake ghe said sleepily " i bet him if i could defeat him in a fight he would set your people free and let me have you.... if he won he could have you we would never bother them and he could kill me ...." bixyll almost fell asleep again
berry smiled then kissed him"thanks..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll smiled " i save everything and all i get is a kiss." bixyll said jokingly then drifted back off to sleep  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:37 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll smiled " i save everything and all i get is a kiss." bixyll said jokingly then drifted back off to sleep
berry hugged him then layed down with him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyl turned in his sleep then murmered something  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll?"
bixyll was still asleep  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:24 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll?"
bixyll was still asleep
berry smiled and cuddled with him to keep him warm  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games