Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 am
Yay for days off!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm
emmmm the hunger games soundtrack is available for pre order so excited  

AlwynRowanwind

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 am
Walking dead is really better than any zombie media I have ever seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 pm
My classes are done for the week. And because my DnD group isn't running tomorrow, I have three extra hours to work on homework.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Blarghle. That is all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 am
Calluses suck balls. That is all.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:49 pm
MLARG.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:23 pm
Mlarg?

I saw that old sama-san had rejoined the refuge recently . . . are you hiding, old friend?  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm
ninja *combs the shadows for the ancient friend*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:19 pm
Sama-san? Wasn't he a former captain of the guild??? I probably should know this but i don't....does that make me a bad person?

edited

Ha! I knew it, he was a captain back in '05. Archives are useful for history!

Gaia-related question:

Do any of you guys know of an item that can give your avatar heterochromia? I'm using that skittles item right now, but i'd like to know of other items that can be used for the same purpose.  

FireStat

Seeker

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:37 am
Sama-san was indeed an old captain, my predecessor. He was also one of the founding members here as far as I know, and one of my oldest friends. He left a while back because Gaia was becoming too commercialized and changing. He was right, but was sorely missed. If he came back, I hope he pops in soon.

As for dual color eyes, the skittles items were the only ones that I know of to give you two colors. Most items that affect the eyes do both at once.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm
Indeed! I'm technically Sandaime, after Yasha (founder) and Tana(co-founder, second captain)? My original tag was Kira-yamato-san...

Hello everyone... smile it's been too long.

*turns to Talon and bows* Prime-san...
*waves to Alexander and EKA*

Place hasn't changed one bit!! Well... sweatdrop 'cept for all the extra prizes and contests etc etc. But then,...this place was always a Refuge from all that wasn't it!?

*bows to everyone else* Yoroshiku Onegai-shimasu! Hope we all get along well, and that I may learn from you all!  

xXKyousukeXx

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm
Magni Prime
He left a while back because Gaia was becoming too commercialized and changing.

Meh... Nothing ever stays the same, I've come to terms with that in many ways so staying away from here, for fear of being a marketing target is a minor concern, in comparison of the many fruitful experiences one can attain in such a place with fine people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm
xXKyousukeXx
Meh... Nothing ever stays the same, I've come to terms with that in many ways so staying away from here, for fear of being a marketing target is a minor concern, in comparison of the many fruitful experiences one can attain in such a place with fine people.

And thus . . . my week just became awesome. The Jedi master that trained me has returned. *deep bow of respect, followed by a tackle-gluggle like none before* I've missed you, my old friend!

I've done my best not to change it too much. This has been my online home for many years, and I just couldn't see a reason to change much. Of course, we have been dwindling in activity in recent years, but I've been trying a few things.

How in the nine hells have you been?!  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXKyousukeXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 pm
Magni Prime
How in the nine hells have you been?!

Well.... long story short. Growing and learning. I've become somewhat of a free spirit in many aspects, respect above all!

At the same time, I feel like I've lost sight of my roots and become a little of a cynic, having dropped out of many things... Heartbreak can have it's toll on a person.

sweatdrop It's all been done and I'm glad I'm through.. Working hard, paying all my bills, living with a beautiful missus.... it's nice to be steady and certain.

ninja  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games