Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:31 am
*pounces Kyousuke with gluggles* Good to have you back old friend!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 pm
It's pretty funny, to watch reunions. And to watch the Captain be so reverent and formal.

EDIT: That awkward moment when you type catheter instead of cathedral in an art history essay...

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm
I can one up you: that awkward moment when you have to look up the plural of "vulva" (it's vulvae for any one curious) for a paper you're writing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:44 pm
sweatdrop You learn something everyday.

ninja Not that that wasn't totally good information...

Hmm...there seems to be an unsettling amount of cat food in my home...I can't wait!! Does anyone else have pets?

kitten arrow sunday

EDIT: Cats rule.  

xXKyousukeXx

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm
xXKyousukeXx
sweatdrop You learn something everyday.

ninja Not that that wasn't totally good information...

Hmm...there seems to be an unsettling amount of cat food in my home...I can't wait!! Does anyone else have pets?

kitten arrow sunday

EDIT: Cats rule.

Magni has five cats. Magni loves cats.

Funfact- a group of cats is called a "clowder."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 pm
I spend most days working, so nights are always off to relax and kick back. emo Usually Skyrim lately. Music, and now here! smile  

xXKyousukeXx

Cobalt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 pm
Welcome back Kyou! :3

I spend my days with BBC Sherlock. I just downloaded little desktop companions today, little characters from the show that wander around my desktop, make cute poses, climb the windows and along the top of the screen, and throw small windows off the side. They make me giggle xD Oh and did I mention, they clone themselves occasionally? If you leave it go long enough they'll fill the screen..... <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:39 am
Where do you get this little guys Cobalt?

@Kyousuke: we have 2 kitties. They chew on things and wake us up early. Today they are "in the doghouse" in my book. stare  

Electric Kool-Aid

FireStat

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 pm
Guess i'm stuck with the skittle eyes then. -_-

Those companions sound interesting. Do you know if there are any for other series.

I had 2 cats before. One of them ran away, and the other was cat-napped. T.T

I only have a dog now...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 pm
Well here's the link for Moriarty, the links for the other four characters are at the bottom: here. Enjoy :3

I think there are other items that give heterochromia, I've seen it on at least one avatar, but I have no idea what item it is. Sorry, that doesn't really help you haha. Maybe tektek would have some way to search for it?  

Cobalt

FireStat

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:44 pm
No, that actually helps quite a bit! Now i know there is something out there and i may be able to find something else besides the goofy looking skittle item. (Seriously, without my bandanna on it looks weird!)

I don't think Tektek has an item search. From the one time i used it, i had to know what the items were called....of course i could toil away endlessly looking at the numerous items that are there....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm
Work, school, and obcessing over my Bleach character is my life . . . with me squeezing in some time on replaying Mass Effect 2 to prepare for the third game due out soon.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

FireStat

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 pm
Magni Prime
Work, school, and obcessing over my Bleach character is my life . . . with me squeezing in some time on replaying Mass Effect 2 to prepare for the third game due out soon.

Mass Effect 3? Not good, i still need to finish one last playthrough in 2! I still have 2 extra playthroughs after that!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 am
I now have a couple of snarky Benedict Cumberbatch's walking around my screen biggrin  

Electric Kool-Aid

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:53 am
They are super fun to have around. Distracting if you're trying to do actual work, but totally fun anyway. xD  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games