Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Eithne_Flame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:55 am

YAY! *gives myself a prize then runs around in circles yelling "YAY"* I think i've had too much chocolate
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:55 am

Thank you kewti

heart heart heart

Well three people said hi to you Ceron.. four now.

Hopefully Ai` can send me the pic before I leave T-T

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:56 am

Mrf... *glances at Kawaii and Leonn and sits, then rocks back and forth* Days like this I really wish I didn't live across the ******** country from the one person I don't want to be distanced from...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:58 am

@Ceron: stare I know exactly how you feel gonk Except that person lives in a different city

Eithne_Flame

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:00 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:01 pm

I'm not too happy with Kewti right now, Celes.

Leonn is just saying hi to me at a bad time, though.

And my statement about the two polite people came before Kewti or Leonn said hello, kewti having not said it until I already made a pretty obvious mention of it.

But never the less, I will be fine, I simply need to clear my head, which I am fortunately doing right now.

Ceron

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:03 pm

Everyone has rough days ceron, hope it gets better for you.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:04 pm

^^ Somebody's not happy with me! --Happy-- ((I ate a whole bag of candy. Ughn...))

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:05 pm

No actually I posted and then realized I left out 'Hi' so I quickly went back and edited my post.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:05 pm

It will, Leon, I just need to clear my head is all...

...or kill someone, either works fine for me.

Ceron

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:06 pm

@Ceron: KILL ME! ^^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:07 pm

@kewti: 0.o ok then.... that looks like a possessed robot to me more than anything else

@Ceron: *gives ceron teh spiffeh chocolate* It helps clear the mind and even when I'm not very happy at all I just try to act like nothing happened when im on gaia

Eithne_Flame

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:13 pm

@Ceron: I didn't say hi either ^.^'' Meh ish sowwy!

@Pan: H'OMG HE LANDED THE BOMB xd xd

<>
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:14 pm

@Eithne: On the other page. And that's Ren!

Wendehbird

Ceron

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:14 pm

Hmph *looks at the chocolate in his hand, then arches his brow at Eithne* Do I look like a women? No, I am not the same species as you (Yes, women are a separate species from man, everyone knows that deep down inside). Chocolate is not the end all, beat all solution to a problem or feeling bad, and I refuse to lie about my feelings.

To be a lie in this land of lies and fantasy when I am a man of truth, regardless of the condition, would be going against myself far too much. I shall remain as I am, truthful and honest, even to a fault.

That "happy face" that people put on, irritates me. I would be insulting myself to do it considering how much I dislike to see it. And Kawaii, I shall do no such thing, instead I shall tell you that by getting a sig from my competitor and placing it OVER the sig of the same character I made for you is a direct kick in my face. As is DeeMac using the pic that -I- worked on for her to get a sig from someone else.

No, it is not a matter of business, but of principle. I work hard to make sure everyone gets their sigs in a timely fashion, and done right. If you don't like my sigs so much then don't order them, gah... It doesn't even matter. I myself can still not even understand why those sigs appeal so much to some of you people. *breaks the chocolate in his and and tosses it aside, sighing and grumbling*
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games