Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:47 pm
Carbonica
Blind Blindness

Thank you so much
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart looks like this is a fun guild will try to go over the guild forum later emotion_yatta

You are so welcome!! heart heart Yes, it is!! Yay : emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:51 pm
Visibly Lewd
im daniel,
i like anime, cats, art, music, youtube etc
im a boring person
im socially awkward

Hi Daniel, I'm Daniel! 24. Don't worry...I'm not the most interesting person, and I'm terribly socially awkward. Also, I bet you're not as boring as you think! Just the fact that you like anime, cats, art, music, and youtube--hey, you got things going! We certainly hope to be seeing you around. Welcome to the guild. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

That Special Snowflake

Trash

11,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:58 pm
Hey, everyone!

I got an invite to this guild earlier today, so might as well introduce myself yum_puddi

I haven't decided yet on what I'd like to be called, so let's put a pin on that for now sweatdrop

I'm a returning Gaian - been out of the site for several years and got back in time for the Halloween 2k16 event (woooh Resistance! gaia_kittenstar )

Trying to find ways to earn gold and such, now that zOMG's gone and the inflation's crazy biggrin

Also, I'm looking for new friends~! I hope we get along well together gaia_angelright

That's all for now - and to the person who invited me, thank you very much! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:05 pm
Blind Blindness
SraMoL MusicBox
(Though I'm not good with intros, keeping the conversation going, and saying goodbyes. )
Hello, my name is Muok which is pronounced muah- like the evil laugh or kiss.
I like wasting time, random conversations and pretty much wasting more time.
I'm not going to tell you what are my dislikes since it's a irrelivent most of the time. I have a bit of history with nutrition, life management, phycology and geography, though I prefer to be asked how's the weather since I had to put it on hold for random issues that happened in my life. My hobbies are reading mangas, watching anime and gathering random information. Besides all that, it is nice to meet you and what color is the atmosphere your feeling currently. biggrin

Hi Muok. Welcome to the guild! Everyone says they aren't good with Intros, but I feel like they almost always are. Your introduction is fine! I also have experience with psychology (got my bachelor's in psychology), and I actually enjoy the weather. As far as your hobbies go, watching anime and gathering random information is pretty cool. I like gathering random information myself! Especially when I don't have much to do, it's kind of a hobby.

Currently, the color of my atmosphere is pretty neutral I suppose...gray with a touch of orange. biggrin
it is very nice to meet you. Grey with a touch of orange is a fantastic description as if there is something that lies beyond a blurred and probably overlooked from average complexion. I love it, mine is burgandy faded by neon blue borders.  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:15 pm
That Special Snowflake
Hey, everyone!

I got an invite to this guild earlier today, so might as well introduce myself yum_puddi

I haven't decided yet on what I'd like to be called, so let's put a pin on that for now sweatdrop

I'm a returning Gaian - been out of the site for several years and got back in time for the Halloween 2k16 event (woooh Resistance! gaia_kittenstar )

Trying to find ways to earn gold and such, now that zOMG's gone and the inflation's crazy biggrin

Also, I'm looking for new friends~! I hope we get along well together gaia_angelright

That's all for now - and to the person who invited me, thank you very much! emotion_bigheart

Hi! I am the perpetrator of the invite. Welcome to the guild! biggrin I am sure we will get along well as you seem very nice, and our members here are very friendly people. xd

*accepts pin* Cool! When you've decided, we're only a holler away. wahmbulance

Inflation is crazy...it's both good and bad. Not good for the rich. I used to love playing ZOMG. Now there's Lake Kindred. I like it. It's not ZOMG, but I enjoy it.

Been on the site since 2007. We certainly hope to be seeing you around--we must! Thank you for your lovely introduction. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:18 pm
SraMoL MusicBox
Blind Blindness
SraMoL MusicBox
(Though I'm not good with intros, keeping the conversation going, and saying goodbyes. )
Hello, my name is Muok which is pronounced muah- like the evil laugh or kiss.
I like wasting time, random conversations and pretty much wasting more time.
I'm not going to tell you what are my dislikes since it's a irrelivent most of the time. I have a bit of history with nutrition, life management, phycology and geography, though I prefer to be asked how's the weather since I had to put it on hold for random issues that happened in my life. My hobbies are reading mangas, watching anime and gathering random information. Besides all that, it is nice to meet you and what color is the atmosphere your feeling currently. biggrin

Hi Muok. Welcome to the guild! Everyone says they aren't good with Intros, but I feel like they almost always are. Your introduction is fine! I also have experience with psychology (got my bachelor's in psychology), and I actually enjoy the weather. As far as your hobbies go, watching anime and gathering random information is pretty cool. I like gathering random information myself! Especially when I don't have much to do, it's kind of a hobby.

Currently, the color of my atmosphere is pretty neutral I suppose...gray with a touch of orange. biggrin
it is very nice to meet you. Grey with a touch of orange is a fantastic description as if there is something that lies beyond a blurred and probably overlooked from average complexion. I love it, mine is burgandy faded by neon blue borders.

Aww, I'm glad you like it. emotion_kirakira Your explanation makes sense.

Burgundy and neon blue is a pretty combination.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Tracy Samantha

Light Prophet

14,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:38 pm
Thank you.

I have just finished editing my profile page. I have been fixing it up, and changing it a little.

Nice to meet you too.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:18 am
I'm guessing, I've received an invitation to this guild purely by a random chance, but manners are manners.

Hi. You can call me Rans. I frequently visit WG forums, other than that, looking around for anything that can pique my curiosity in a free time. Lately i am having a lot of things to do IRL
(and usually I prefer to keep em private unless you're a best friend of mine or it's a common thing to encounter),
so don't expect me to post tons of posts please. Btw, I like to doodle in PS in a spare time, but still I have a feeling that my skill has a very long way to go before I'll be ever able to do arts for anyone... So... nice to meet you, and have a good day.  

Ransab Cermerro

Winter Phantom

14,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Iris Nightfire

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:22 am
Just call me Iris. I live in Georgia and have an interest in roleplay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:52 am
Blind Blindness
That Special Snowflake
Hey, everyone!

Hi! I am the perpetrator of the invite. Welcome to the guild! biggrin I am sure we will get along well as you seem very nice, and our members here are very friendly people. xd

Inflation is crazy...it's both good and bad. Not good for the rich. I used to love playing ZOMG. Now there's Lake Kindred. I like it. It's not ZOMG, but I enjoy it.

Been on the site since 2007. We certainly hope to be seeing you around--we must! Thank you for your lovely introduction. heart

Oh gosh, thank you very much for inviting me here! I appreciate it heart

I've been a Gaian since 2007, too! I think I might actually be more active nowadays (despite being busy at work lol) because I need to take my mind off of things haha

I'm going to give Lake Kindred a go. Thanks for the tip yum_puddi

That Special Snowflake

Trash

11,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500

Koduni

Sagely Dreamer

11,600 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:18 am
Yo, I'm raithes,

interests include anime/manga/ some games/ fitness and into some bands i suppose?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:23 pm
Tracy Samantha
Thank you.

I have just finished editing my profile page. I have been fixing it up, and changing it a little.

Nice to meet you too.

You're welcome!

Nice! Looks pretty.

biggrin 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:27 pm
Ransab Cermerro
I'm guessing, I've received an invitation to this guild purely by a random chance, but manners are manners.

Hi. You can call me Rans. I frequently visit WG forums, other than that, looking around for anything that can pique my curiosity in a free time. Lately i am having a lot of things to do IRL
(and usually I prefer to keep em private unless you're a best friend of mine or it's a common thing to encounter),
so don't expect me to post tons of posts please. Btw, I like to doodle in PS in a spare time, but still I have a feeling that my skill has a very long way to go before I'll be ever able to do arts for anyone... So... nice to meet you, and have a good day.

Hi Rans. You are correct! You did receive this invitation by random chance. I really appreciate you taking the time to accept this invitation and post in our guild.

I'm going to get busier with IRL come January, with school and all--so I certainly understand. However many posts and when you are able to post, is just fine.

Art is definitely a skill that takes a long time to cultivate. Keep being tenacious and you'll really develop that talent.

Nice to have you here! You too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:29 pm
Iris Nightfire
Just call me Iris. I live in Georgia and have an interest in roleplay.

Hi Iris! The peach state, nice! Also, we have lots of people in our guild that like roleplaying, so you are in good company. Welcome to the guild! 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:33 pm
That Special Snowflake
Blind Blindness
That Special Snowflake
Hey, everyone!

Inflation is crazy...it's both good and bad. Not good for the poor. I used to love playing ZOMG. Now there's Lake Kindred. I like it. It's not ZOMG, but I enjoy it.

Oh gosh, thank you very much for inviting me here! I appreciate it heart

I've been a Gaian since 2007, too! I think I might actually be more active nowadays (despite being busy at work lol) because I need to take my mind off of things haha

I'm going to give Lake Kindred a go. Thanks for the tip yum_puddi

Don't mention it! So glad to have you here! yum_puddi

A fellower 2007'er, awesome! Social media, including Gaia, can be a very decisive distraction...I certainly take advantage to destress a bit. As long as we return to our problems and confront them later lol

You're very welcome! I think you'll enjoy the gift drops gaia_kittenstar  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games