Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image
"We are here to watch at the moment." He said looking at the monster.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 am
Lenon retook his place on the wall, although farther away from Rahenno, to assist if he needed it and to be sure that he could activate the defensive seal if it was needed.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 am
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail nodded at Kazou and wondered what was really going on. He used his Kurama eye to search for anything suspious yet nothing popped out at him. He turned back to his brother and smiled "I wouldn't have it any other way..." he stare at his left eye with his kurama eye "... you seem to have gotten something. May I ask from which Uchiha you stole it from? I can till it's the Sharingan I have fought many with it." he asked as he studied the chakra flow of his brother.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Looking at Vrail he knew he sensed something about the man next to him. Syn flashed on his sharingans, "Thats not a natural born Uchiha. He has eternals to.... Only Birth Uchihas should have the power to have sharingans let alone eternals." He thought to himself. Syn takes his akatsuki robe off and drops Dog summoning scroll on the ground as well as his weights. He cracked his fingers and summoned the dog pack. "Take this back to the dog world pakkun." Pakkun grabbed it and poffed away. Moments later poofing back. "I want you to head to high ground in the trees and keep an eye out for me.

SynysterGatesRules

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 am
Lenon drew blood and a seal and began to form a defensive Kanji. He would do this four times.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 am
Kyo stood near the gates watching the demon. he turned when he felt Sengetsu's presence. "Sen...." he said quietly before focusing his chakra in case the demon attacked. His reunion with the Kage of rock would have to wait until after the battle. his eyes glowed a brighter blue than normal.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 am
Sojiro noticed people around him were gathering and preparing for battle. Why? A battle declaration had not been made yet. But was there time for one? No, if this demon wanted to attack, a couple of his merciless killings would be enough of a battle declaration.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:07 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image Kazuo smiles at Vrail and leans in closer to whisper. "Jedi Uchiha." He says quietly then turns to the man that said the stuff about born uchihas. "Oh come on, do we really have to fight over this stupid stuff? Obviously I am good enough for it otherwise I wouldn't have been able to kill one of your own. So back off." He looks at the man his eyes squinted at him in disgust.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

Ryu continued to stare, everything was so magnificent he wished to learn from the person who could tame such a powerful creature. "It may be blood thirsty and ready to kill, but its power is beautiful."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm
Shinji shook his head.
"Ryu-kun, can't you feel the malovence rolling off that thing? It would probably be perfectly content with ripping our heads off and guzzling our blood. Power like that.... is power I would not wish on anyone."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

Ryu nodded "I know, thats what makes it beautiful."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:35 pm
The gennin lightning user shuddered at that.
"Kami Ryu-kun.. we definitely have different views of beauty." Then he straightened up.
"Ryu-kun, shouldn't we be getting the Academy students to safety?"  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

Ryu laughed "well, I guess its just because we grew up differently," he said with a smile as he turned around "Hey Quan, you might want to come with us." Ryu began to walk away from the gates, it might be beautiful but he wasn't going to be losing his life today.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 pm
Shinji shook his head then said.
"Ne, Mizu-san, please fall back as well, we don't need to be slowing the higher ranks down with worrying about our safety." He grinned up at her shyly, then dashed to the Academy.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Daisuke quivered at the sight and tried to keep the image out of his head. He nodded and fell back over by the gates, making sure nothing else got in.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games