Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll smiled " i save everything and all i get is a kiss." bixyll said jokingly then drifted back off to sleep
berry hugged him then layed down with him
bixyl turned in his sleep then murmered something
"bixyll?"
bixyll was still asleep
berry smiled and cuddled with him to keep him warm
bixyll awwoke but didnt move  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:40 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll?"
bixyll was still asleep
berry was asleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll?"
bixyll was still asleep
berry was asleep.
bixyll woke up and wiggled out of berrys hold than went over to bobs body and sighed he picked it up and went over to berry "berry..... come on we've got to give the body back"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:56 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was still asleep
berry was asleep.
bixyll woke up and wiggled out of berrys hold than went over to bobs body and sighed he picked it up and went over to berry "berry..... come on we've got to give the body back"
berry woke up"huh?" she got up.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was still asleep
berry was asleep.
bizyll held out her hand tp help her up " we gotta give them back the body and let your people free  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry was asleep.
bizyll held out her hand tp help her up " we gotta give them back the body and let your people free
berry grabed his hand"ok..." berry was not happy at the moment  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry was asleep.
you seem sad..? you should be happy..." bixyll opened a portal and walke through it with berry and bob on his shoulders he went into the catsle and walked in the doors and slid bobs body across the floor up to the guards " were taking evryone home.."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:10 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
you seem sad..? you should be happy..." bixyll opened a portal and walke through it with berry and bob on his shoulders he went into the catsle and walked in the doors and slid bobs body across the floor up to the guards " were taking evryone home.."
the guards sayed "they are free. there in the town but there country belongs to bob's parents and so does berry now." the guards pulled berry away and walked away with her to bob's parents. they opened the door and berry was forced inside it.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the guards sayed "they are free. there in the town but there country belongs to bob's parents and so does berry now." the guards pulled berry away and walked away with her to bob's parents. they opened the door and berry was forced inside it.
bixyll lauhed pullred out a gun and shot them both in the back of the head " her and her people are free i have no problem with killing everyone selse i n this F**KING nation"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:18 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll lauhed pullred out a gun and shot them both in the back of the head " her and her people are free i have no problem with killing everyone selse i n this F**KING nation"
the doors shut behind berry. bob parents looked at berry.
"you killed bob. you shall die now berry." his parents sayed to berry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll kickeed open the door and walked in " no.... i killed him..." bixyll pointed the gun at them " were leaving and dont make me kill you both too  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:27 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll kickeed open the door and walked in " no.... i killed him..." bixyll pointed the gun at them " were leaving and dont make me kill you both too
his parents say"how do we know that for sure. its berry duty to protect bob."both his parents points gun at berry."if you kill on of us berry will die." berry didn't move at all her eyes were blank.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
his parents say"how do we know that for sure. its berry duty to protect bob."both his parents points gun at berry."if you kill on of us berry will die." berry didn't move at all her eyes were blank.
biyll stood in front of berry with his arms out to the side " " youd have to get through me..." his eyes went black " then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a voice recorder and tossed it to them it was the recording of their bet  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
biyll stood in front of berry with his arms out to the side " " youd have to get through me..." his eyes went black " then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a voice recorder and tossed it to them it was the recording of their bet
they listen to it."that bet didn't mean anything o us. we never agreed" berry looked like she was going to die any second. her skin went pale. she was frightened  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
they listen to it."that bet didn't mean anything o us. we never agreed" berry looked like she was going to die any second. her skin went pale. she was frightened
" you didnt have t agree bob was ruler of this country and he was the only one who had to agree not you if you hadnt raised your son to be suck a cocky peices of s**t hed still be alive right now bixyll got infront of berry so she was completley cover and hidden  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games