Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm
That sounds rather smashing, Talon. Randomness is such a fun plaything.

Not that it's an obvious topic open for discussion/comparison, but I'm favored as an INTP type for the MB tool.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 am
I'm an ESTJ supposedly, although I'm just barely on the extrovert side of that spectrum.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 pm
Of course, not all the powers are great. I copypasta'd the link from 4chan. It was a thread that said You are now a superhero/supervillian. Follow the link for your ability. One catch: The cops and/or your enemies are at your door, how do you get away.

I rolled peak human agility on the first go.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:13 pm
Life-force generation - I've always wanted a power level. I hope mine is over 9000.  

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm
Shinigami Physiology... >3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Tonight's roll???

Volatile Constructs
The user’s body attracts ambient chemicals and thermal energy to produce fiery bombs that explode. The user concentrates to form the bombs around their palms. The explosions are usually small, however a powerful user may be able of creating a near nuclear blast.

Boom, baby.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:08 pm
And my darker half gets . . .

Sand Manipulation
Users can control define rocks and mineral particles of earth and use it to their advantage. They can manipulate the density of sand to make it very heavy as well as destructive. This ability can be used to create quicksands, sandstorms, as well as absorb water. It is even stronger is desert or sandy locations. It can be used to dry the moisture out of anything in the user's grasp such as plants, land, or rock, causing them to crumble into sand, as well as suck the moisture of water out of a person's body, thus resulting in dehydration. By selecting and compressing the hardest minerals in the ground, the user can make the sand tremendously sturdy.

Oddly enough . . . I like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 pm
eek damn. Apathy is a power. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Apathy  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 pm
I clicked it again to see what kind of Zan powers my shinigami physiology would get (Of course, going the Bleach route...)

Matter Melding

Users can cause two separate and distinct items to combine into one new item. Some can fuse two different elements to make a new one. Ability can extend to morphing and reshaping existing matter (on contact, not to be confused with different manipulation powers that can be used at a distance from target matter.)

...Alchemy Shinigami?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:37 am
I note that the power was just matter melding . . . not matter diffusing. That could get awkward if you couldn't undo what you made.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:40 am
Magic users have essentially unlimited possibilities for how they use their power, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge and/or morality to define the borders. Note that not all "magical" superpowers are actually supernatural, but are based on alternative or futuristic "science".

stare how definitive.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 am
ninja Could be mystic, could be tech, could be time travel flotsam. Limits? What limits? If you want to, do it.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:20 am
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-Arthur C. Clarke  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm
I'm just going to leave this here and go die now.  

welian

Crew

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 pm
Aya!~ I am not too surprised about the minister.

Magic is often too restricted, but its restrictions are necessary in order to fill in the requirements of textual fiction; an entity which is something incapable of comparison to pure imagination. It could be the end-all of everything, yet by its definition magic typically begets some form of penalty because in fiction "god-player" is undesirable.

Magic is complicated.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games