Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu swa Shinji smile at her.She cracked a smile as she felt a bit happy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 pm
A bolt of lightning slammed into the ground a fair distance away from the Gates. When the dust settled, Shinji was standing there tapping his foot angrily while staring towards the Academy.
"Alright psycho, show up already. Then I'm taking you to the Dorms." He muttered this under his breath impatiently.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Geiho took a few steps forward, the shadow from the trees disappearing behind him. "What? Your here already? So where is this stupid thi-" His voice got caught in his throat as he stared at the winged demon. "Man, oh man! I'm gonna get such a thrill outta fighting that monster!!" Geiho completely ignored Shinji and started walking towards the creature. The walk turned into a slow jog, then it transformed completely into a full on, mad dash. Geiho held his fists at his side as he closed the gap. He was getting close, close, closer! ALMOST
THERE!! His eyes widened with excitement at the battle to come.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Synyster looked over at him judging his character. "How about you show me that you deserve them? A friendly sparing match."
((I was thinking that I didn't say it))

SynysterGatesRules

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm
"No!!!!" He said jumping forward torwards the beast and Geiho. He caught up with him fairly easily and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "You'll just be getting in my way." Rahenno said, "Plus, you'll just get yourself killed" He said letting him go hoping he would stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm
Shinji shimmered in front of the Raikage and Geiho, getting more proficient with the Lightning Transformation.
"Gomen Raikage-sama, he slipped past me." Shinji made a grab for the back of Geiho's outfit and started dragging the psychotic gennin away.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:41 pm
"Hey, lemme go!" Geiho swung at the two but Rahenno was already out of his reach as Shinji started dragging him.
"You-" He tried to do a mule kick but failed because of his angle. He wrestled away from Shinji and bowed up to him. "You wanna get pulverized?! I told you I'm gonna judge the strength of that thing! Don't get in my way again, hear me?!" Geiho was out of control, his mind craving more battle. The genin was way over his head on the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm
Lightning crackled around his hand as he held it up and pointed it at Geiho's chest.
"Beat me at the Training Grounds and then you can come fight this thing Otherwise, shut up and get to the Dorms. Now." Shinji had had it with this guy. He was fed up, and pissed.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm
Xantos walked up to Geisho, knelt down to his height and backhanded him as hard as he could on the side of the face. "Leave it to us dear child." he said and walked back to his position.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Rahenno saw how well Shinji handled the situation. He going to make a great ninja. He said with a smile. He turned his attention back towards the beast. Being this close probably wasn't the best idea so he leaped back a few meters and still waited.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Without anyone noticing, Quan had moved silently behind battle-crazed boy, Geiho. Even though he and Geiho were about the same age, Quan was noticeably more calm and level-headed. In his right hand he held a battleaxe as tall as himself, and in his left he held a spiked flail. He swished his left hand ever so slightly, so that the long chain wrapped around Geiho's neck loosely. His blindfolded eyes showed nothing, but the message was clear. Leave, or be killed.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image Kazuo smirked at the man who was wanting to spar when the entire village was threatened by large beasts. "A spar at this moment in time? I think not." He crosses his arms. "The raikage will be needing me soon and I need to be completely prepared.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:16 pm
"Kawarimi!" The body of Geiho was replaced by a log, and just in time as the backhand from Xantos landed. Geiho himself appeared a couple feet away, breathing hard. "Damn close..." He held his fists out by his sides and squeezed. He knew he wouldn't be able to fight all three, considering their levels, so he singled out Shinji, the only one he knew for sure was a genin like himself. "I ain't weak like you, I'm strong!" Geiho, lost in his anger and rage, rushed Shinji with his arm pulled back. When he was in range, he let Shinji have it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 pm
The demon looked at the shinobi and then to the one that asked him where his leader was. The demon's head flew back and he let out a manical laugh. "Master? Leader? I have none...I am the One. The Alpha and Omega..." He lifted his right hand and the Elemental Orb of Fire flew out of the Abyss and hovered in his palm. From the darkness in the gate, chains could be heard cracking and smashing to the ground with an earth shattering boom. Then, a massive hand slammed onto the earth from inside the gate, revealing a giant red behmoth. It let out a wave of wind as it roared at the small village and looked down at its master. Then the demon that summoned the monster half whispered,"...the Begining...and the End." The orb that rested in the demon's palm dissappated and the gaint gem on the gaint's right arm let off an unusual gleam.

User Image  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:28 pm
shinji slammed his chest into Geiho's chest, letting the other gennin take the full burst of the LIghtning Bolt. Then he grabbed the boy.
"We are getting out of here. Now. Raikou Henge no Jutsu!" The two gennin shimmered into lightning and vanished.

((There are gonna be five of those things... oh s**t Kumo...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games