Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:12 pm
"Sure..." He nodded heading into the kitchen grinning. "Mama's boy." He teased waving at Ammy and Kai.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm
"Oh, Rocky!" Ammy said, clasping her hands together. "You would not believe the fun that I had last night. You wouldn't believe how good Kai-kun is. You and Dimitris should join in next time..."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:31 pm
"Yeah I'm sure baccarat is more interesting with more than two people." Dimitris responded with his ears folded back "Rocky, want me to Irish it up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:45 am
Rocky blushed and rubbed the back of his head, clearly abashed. "Uh... Well..." He stammered, not knowing how to respond.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 pm
"Why are you embarrased?" Kai called out from his counter. "Haven't you ever played Dance Dance Revolution before?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Rocky stared at Kai for a few seconds, maw agape as his face turned flush and he fell to the floor, tail twitching.  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm
Ammy giggled as she nommed on a piece of strawberry shortcake. "Oh Rocky, you're so silly". She called out to Dimitris in the kitchen. "Is my tea ready yet?"
Kai looked down and pulled out a batch of freshly made peanut butter cookies from the oven in his counter. "Fresh cookies!" he called out to the patrons of the cafe. "Get 'em while they're hot!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm
She wandered in quietly, padding lightly on her toes, her tail twitching back and forth.

[please quote me, if you respond, I am so bad at remembering to come back in time to reply in a fashionable manner, if I am not called on. >.<]

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 pm
Dimitris laughed watching Rocky before bringing out the Tea for Ammy and the Coffee setting them down at the table. The fox turned and walked over kneeling down by Rocky still in spasm and whispered. "Could have been twister."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm
Ammy looked down at Dimitris. "Twister huh? That sounds like a pretty good idea". She called out to Kai. "What do you think? Up for a game tonight?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 pm
Rocky groaned and giggled a little, getting up and brushing himself off. "Uh, yeah! Twister! Uh huh!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 pm
Kai laughed. "I was only kidding Rocky... I think you've had enough mental scarring for one day".
Ammy walked over to Kai and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "I'll be back later tonight. I have to go to work, Deity things to do".
"Okay then, see you later" he responded as Ammy vanished into thin air.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm
Rocky blushed again and shook his head, the blush vanishing afterwards.
"Kai, you two had better have fun!"
He said, padding quickly off into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:29 pm
the door flew open as cody walked in, after what seemed a long time of being away from the cafe. his paws in his pockets, with his hood shadowing his face he walks to a table and sits down.  

cody-the-umbreon

Reivynne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 am
Yumi walked in shyly, eyes hovering over all of the furries as she made her way to the corner of the room, hoping any confrontation she had wouldn't seem too awkward  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games