Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll kickeed open the door and walked in " no.... i killed him..." bixyll pointed the gun at them " were leaving and dont make me kill you both too
his parents say"how do we know that for sure. its berry duty to protect bob."both his parents points gun at berry."if you kill on of us berry will die." berry didn't move at all her eyes were blank.
biyll stood in front of berry with his arms out to the side " " youd have to get through me..." his eyes went black " then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a voice recorder and tossed it to them it was the recording of their bet
they listen to it."that bet didn't mean anything o us. we never agreed" berry looked like she was going to die any second. her skin went pale. she was frightened
" you didnt have t agree bob was ruler of this country and he was the only one who had to agree not you if you hadnt raised your son to be suck a cocky peices of s**t hed still be alive right now bixyll got infront of berry so she was completley cover and hidden
his parents got mad. "we are rulers of him" berry looked at bixyll with her blank eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll kickeed open the door and walked in " no.... i killed him..." bixyll pointed the gun at them " were leaving and dont make me kill you both too
his parents say"how do we know that for sure. its berry duty to protect bob."both his parents points gun at berry."if you kill on of us berry will die." berry didn't move at all her eyes were blank.
biyll stood in front of berry with his arms out to the side " " youd have to get through me..." his eyes went black " then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a voice recorder and tossed it to them it was the recording of their bet
they listen to it."that bet didn't mean anything o us. we never agreed" berry looked like she was going to die any second. her skin went pale. she was frightened
" you didnt have t agree bob was ruler of this country and he was the only one who had to agree not you if you hadnt raised your son to be suck a cocky peices of s**t hed still be alive right now bixyll got infront of berry so she was completley cover and hidden
his parents got mad. "we are rulers of him" berry looked at bixyll with her blank eyes
bixyll looked at berry and saw she was scared he lowered his gun " you better calm your selves..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:52 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at berry and saw she was scared he lowered his gun " you better calm your selves..."
"why " they sayed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"why " they sayed
bixyll covered berry in and unbreakable and sound proof sheild " or else i'll splater your brains all over that wall!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:57 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"why " they sayed
bixyll covered berry in and unbreakable and sound proof sheild " or else i'll splater your brains all over that wall!"
bob parents sayed"fine take them all."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"why " they sayed
" gladlly" bixyll bowed " thank you.... your majest" he said mockingly the truned off the sheild and said to berry " looks like were good to go"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:41 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"why " they sayed
" gladlly" bixyll bowed " thank you.... your majest" he said mockingly the truned off the sheild and said to berry " looks like were good to go"
berry grabed his hand and began to leave but someone shot berry and she fell down on the ground. bob was somehow still alive and sayed weakly "if...i ..go ...she goes...." bob died and he had shot her where her heart was but the bullet was stuck in her heart and blocked it. she looked dead but she was in pain a lot. her blood in her heart was stuck. bob parents smiled evily"if the bullet isn't removed it was send a shock wave to her brain and she will die in a heartbeat. its a special weapon that we have only"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"why " they sayed
berry grabed his hand and began to leave but someone shot berry and she fell down on the ground. bob was somehow still alive and sayed weakly "if...i ..go ...she goes...." bob died and he had shot her where her heart was but the bullet was stuck in her heart and blocked it. she looked dead but she was in pain a lot. her blood in her heart was stuck. bob parents smiled evily"if the bullet isn't removed it was send a shock wave to her brain and she will die in a heartbeat. its a special weapon that we have only"
bixyll tunred to berry " in shock he quikcly nealed down next tp her and turned into n angel form like the opisite of anti he oopened her chest up to her heart and pulled out the bullet the blood came out and he put his finger on it selaing it up bu he didnt know if it helped he stood up and turned around " you just made... a huge mistake he pulled out two knives he was now in anti form he jumped at both the king and queen and began slashing quickly at their bodies  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:43 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll tunred to berry " in shock he quikcly nealed down next tp her and turned into n angel form like the opisite of anti he oopened her chest up to her heart and pulled out the bullet the blood came out and he put his finger on it selaing it up bu he didnt know if it helped he stood up and turned around " you just made... a huge mistake he pulled out two knives he was now in anti form he jumped at both the king and queen and began slashing quickly at their bodies
berry didn't move but she was alive bearly. his parent got away from him"we didn't attack bob did."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry didn't move but she was alive bearly. his parent got away from him"we didn't attack bob did."
" YOU THINK I CARE WHO ATTACKED!?" "... ill be back..." bixyll jumped back grabbed berry and took her to another planet where inside a big hospital and he had doctors take care of her he sat in her room waiting by her side  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:53 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" YOU THINK I CARE WHO ATTACKED!?" "... ill be back..." bixyll jumped back grabbed berry and took her to another planet where inside a big hospital and he had doctors take care of her he sat in her room waiting by her side
berry had an iv gave her food in in her blood so she wouldn't die. she woke up but was in a very not stable condition and she looked at him" ....b.....i....x...y...l...l....."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry had an iv gave her food in in her blood so she wouldn't die. she woke up but was in a very not stable condition and she looked at him" ....b.....i....x...y...l...l....."
bixyll looked up at her with a look of devistaion ..." he walked over to her and held her hand " please... dont .. die"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:03 pm
berry kissed him and sayed"i......won...'t ........but....... i ......ne.......ed....... so....m..e......t....im.....e..... t....o... ..h.e.a.l...........o.k....? ......ca.n........o..u...r...........fr....i..ends......v..i.s..i..t......m...e....?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:28 pm
berry's parents appeared, and so did Recca's entourage, but recca didn't appear.

Recca ppeared in the castle next to bob, "tsk...tsk... tsk... you and your family are a bunch of fools" Recca's staff turned into knives, "good buy Royals" Recca knives flew everywhere, and cutting up bob's parents, and bob, "don't mess with my friends, or i will personally show you to hell"  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:32 pm
MrAsianK
berry's parents appeared, and so did Recca's entourage, but recca didn't appear.

Recca ppeared in the castle next to bob, "tsk...tsk... tsk... you and your family are a bunch of fools" Recca's staff turned into knives, "good buy Royals" Recca knives flew everywhere, and cutting up bob's parents, and bob, "don't mess with my friends, or i will personally show you to hell"
(*bobs dead)) " there here....... ill be right back " bixyll disappared at ravers town than went into a shop  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games