Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:59 pm
It's refreshing. I used to share such enthusiasm, but I fear I have all but traded it in. Citing personal issues and the like of course.

I feel like I'm squandering my resources here on this site. All I do is come here, not that I dislike it. I love everyone here! I'm always reluctant to RP here (this time here referring to the entire site not just the guild) given that I have so much on my plate - though I guarantee that all of the work I do in my life is absolutely voluntary. I suppose I will stick to my fanfictions. 3x

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:57 pm
you know what i think everyone needs * dusts self off and stares at cobwebs disgustingly before gluggleing everyone*

may 11 = bfa in creative writing. also received my acceptance letter to teaching school.

highschool english classes here i come  

AlwynRowanwind

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:18 am
*has never seen Tana role play before* I actually haven't role played in this guild since FiT... I think the death of my SeeDs role play kind of did me in. After that, didn't do too many role plays in here, unfortunately.

Tana, quiero leer tus... fanfictions... OTL Four years of Spanish and I still can't speak it well. I know you're not Spanish, Tana (you're from Italy, yes?), but... I like talking in Spanish randomly. :c

Whoa, congratulations, Alwyn! You go out there and teach kids how to read and write! >:D

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:30 am
The glugges are yay! Congrats! Those high-school kids wont know what hit them.

Man, I don't think I've RP'd in say four or five years so I am all forms of rusty; not that I was any decent to begin with - my fellow RPR compatriots can attest to that. My fanfictions are nothing to really praise especially considering they wont make me money like my books did/do. Currently I've been working on (some seriously overdone fanfics) a Bleach fic that I have become lethargic about and one involving Pokemon. Though recently I've been really wanting to start my own Legend of Dragoon fic - especially now that they've re-released it for the PS3.

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:27 pm
Quote:
I don't normally do this. Most of us have our own issues, and we go through them day to day. But tonight something has sent me into a tailspin. A vengeful parent that fired me has gone to the cops and exaggerated the tale to the point of demanding my arrest. It's a proven fact that hope and prayer has been known to help in situations. I am humbly requesting hopes, wishes, prayers, and spells. Even just thoughts . . . Any positive energy you can spare to make this go away quickly and quietly.

Please. I've been shaken by both the accusations and the ramifications.

For those following my plight, I have a minor update. After nearly two weeks, my employer has contacted me asking for the number of the State Police. He claims that they are not returning his calls, and he doesn't know what they really want. I explained what was asked of me to ask him- and his response was "They don't need to know the history of the family. They just need to know about that night."

So, he is claiming getting the run-around, and hasn't sent bubkis. My silence wasn't because I was ignoring you all, I'm just a bit of a nervous wreck from the implications of this hovering over my head. I deeply appreciate all of you that have given me support, and the left half of my brain feels like this is a truly impressive defense (both legally and spiritually). Now, if only the right half would stop obsessing over it. ^_^;

Such is copypasta from facebook . . . That should explain things. It is truly horrible, and is hanging on me like a pall.

I've been RPing in a Bleach guild for over a year and a half now, and only started my second character this week. it's been fun, even if the complex power and stat system still confounds me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 pm
Fratellone, good luck with this... I wish there was some way ---

This place is deserted?

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:47 am
"May the 4th be with you!" Happy Star Wars Day everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:05 am
-Huggles the Ojiisan-

Tana... It really hasn't been that active here for a while. :/  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:18 pm
Well, I meant the entire site, loverly. 3x The RPR is obviously kinda dead save for this, but that's o.k. I was kind of thinking of looking elsewhere for some RP entertainment though - should my work ever fail to satisfy that need. Though I am unsure how I would have the free time to actually develop a character for RP needs. A novel, two in-progress fanfics, two new ones I am trying to start, and of course trying to survive my personal life. *shrug* To think I stopped smoking and drinking. :{  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm
Tanakietsu
Well, I meant the entire site, loverly. 3x The RPR is obviously kinda dead save for this, but that's o.k. I was kind of thinking of looking elsewhere for some RP entertainment though - should my work ever fail to satisfy that need. Though I am unsure how I would have the free time to actually develop a character for RP needs. A novel, two in-progress fanfics, two new ones I am trying to start, and of course trying to survive my personal life. *shrug* To think I stopped smoking and drinking. :{

Take up ice cream. It's the preferred vice of my entire family.

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:42 pm
Tanakietsu
Fratellone, good luck with this... I wish there was some way ---

This place is deserted?

Thanks, my companion. It weighs heavily on me, especially since I'm left in limbo here. As for this place . . . I've beaten myself up emotionally over the years for allowing this place to languish and die- but have finally come to the realization that such is Gaia-wide, not just the Refuge. Still, I'm here daily, and make posts. I want those that may want to return a place to come back to.

again, the only RP I'm in is a Bleach RP, where I have clawed my way to be Captain of the research and development squad, and just recently started a second Arrancar character. That is where I play anymore.

As for vices, welian . . . I freely admit that when I get my hands on a bucket of Ben & Jerry's- it's on. Say what you must about the brand, it tastes good . . . and I've actually been to the main place. Their flavor graveyard is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:23 am
"Everybody! Love! And Happiness!"

If I eat ice cream I get sick, so that doesn't work.

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:16 pm
*debates getting his ice cream now- Cheesecake Brownie*

Saw Avengers today . . . and I have two complaints. One, MOAR! and two, I wanna see it again.

Puny god.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:24 pm
I want some ice cream now. :c

I'm gonna go see Avengers tomorrow~
I'm not really a comic book fan, but I'd get into them if I knew where to start and if there weren't a gajillion series and alternate stories and whatnot. I think that's why I prefer manga--one series is written by only one author, so it's hard to get lost in the manga world.
In any case, I do enjoy the Marvel movies, especially when they've got guys like Chris Hemsworth in 'em.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Avengersssssss. I will not see it til Monday, but they do $5 tickets all day at my local theater, so it's worth waiting for.

*hugs for Talon-sama* That's awful. I hope it all gets sorted out soon!

My vice: coffee. Ohhhhh lawd coffee.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games