Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:31 am
Wark! Dx The ever-adorable Goosey too!? *flails until he hits a wall*

Slice of life > School any day.

I barely remember what school is like... *tremendous amounts of over-the-top melodramatic pouting*  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:49 am
emmmmmmm it would be fun what about a type of haunted traveling carnival...a type of circe de freake perhaps  

AlwynRowanwind

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:26 am
-glugges her desktop computer-

Oh yes, baby.... I missed you, yes I did.... heart

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:13 pm
*gluggles everyone*
we need to get the gluggle society back up and running. there are so few that continue with the experience  

AlwynRowanwind

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:38 pm
I spread the gluggle everywhere I go, and it catches on from place to place. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
A school during a cultural festival with Both a maid cafe and haunted house? :3

...School RP's seem to be able to be balanced for almost everyone's tastes...

SCHOOL RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......*gluggleluffs the TaleTeller* heart

"Moth Glomp" by shadow-wolf on deviantart.com
User Image  

DarkScarlettVixen

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm
A dullahan who is afraid of those of the supernatural and the nether. He is also in so much denial about his own station that he fashioned a stick to reattach his head to his body and pretends he is still a living person - he is also completely oblivious to the fact there is a horse following him at all times and when it is pointed out to him he merely pretends he cannot see anything. He has a bizarre fondness for turtles.

That is my rough idea for an RP character to develop further. I'm willing to listen to recommendations (though obviously I am not necessarily going to follow said given advice).

*hugs for those wanting them*

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm
-Gluggles the glugglers... Hugs on Tana-

I need... To find more RP options. For messenger, mostly, or something a little more faster-paced... This goose is going a little crazy gonk

We could do a school RP, or maybe something like... The traveling creepy carnival Alywn suggested, that visits the setting-city and stirs up some trouble. Stuff could happen, like supernatural things, or people could just get freaked out x3
Open up for, like... Slice of Life, that Tana likes more than school, the creepy carnival/haunted house situation, possible future school opportunities if it gets that far (Some people could be students on a break, if they wanted, or whatever), and some like me who like a little 'extra' could have that supernatural or whatever twist...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 pm
*nomificates Goosey's ear whilst hugs occur*

It sounds like an idea that bears potential so long as it permits more than just students. Though being a naughty teacher sounds nice *evil grin* The only problem I would foresee with a travelling cirque du freak -esq RP would be the need for non cirque RPers (That said I'm sure people would be willing) but there would need to be some kind of synergistic balance.

Edit: On the note of student characters for those who are in favor - a class trip is always a possibility. *shrug* What do I know...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 pm
Well, it wouldn't be based around the cirque... it would be based around the city, and the cirque happens to be there for entertainment o.o

That gives people the option of being students, teachers, carnival/cirque persons, normal city-goers, travelers, etc.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm
That's pretty much what I was trying to get at. Goosey has become far superior than me in terms of eloquence. *pout* I must train harder to put my thoughts into focus! I will begin with some kind of oral "wax on wax off" training once I can think of such a thing.

*Monologues* Oh how I have wilted with age and she has blossomed!

Edit: On a somewhat related note - do RP's typically use skeletons for character creations? I have been out of the loop long enough to no longer remember anything but the good old days of D&D skeletons. If skeletons are still used does anyone have a decent generic skeleton format they can recommend me - or perhaps I should stick to the paragraph form I use for novel character creations (admittedly an RP character paragraph skeleton will be generously shorter than a novel character). Thanks for the info should it be given. heart

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm
Tanakietsu
Though being a naughty teacher sounds nice *evil grin*

twisted  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:41 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:27 pm
Poo, I guess skeletons are a bygone. Time to write up Monsieur Dullahan though I wont have an avenue to use him. I guess the practice will be worth it.

Oh fratellone. *angelic whistle* We are of such like minds.

Tanakietsu

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:39 pm
The only roleplays I've seen that don't use character skeletons are the ones that don't ask for profiles.

And if we're doing any sort of RP, I want to use my shapeshifter!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games