Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Synyster looked over at the beast, "Your worried about this thing? Your village's kage has the nine tails demon inside. He will be able to stop it and I will help if he needs it." He looked at the demon and smirks, "That things doesn't stand a chance." he thinks to himself. "If you don't wish to battle then we will in another time."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 pm
Ryoko traveled through the ground, unseen to all. He had to get some things from his base in the dorms.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image Kazuo smiles. "I know how strong my leader is. Never underestimate an opponent you know nothing about. I will stay here and watch to make sure he doesn't get himself killed." He sighs as he looks past the man at the events occuring worrying for the village.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
"I believe your villages leader is strong not weak. I'm just concerned you arn't worthy of your stolen eyes thats all." He said with a serious face.

SynysterGatesRules

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:02 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

With rage in his eye Ryu walked behind the now fighting Shinji and Geiho, and sent his Tomahawk for the back of Geiho's ribcage, he didn't even make a sound while doing it. He stopped himself before he made impact he knew something was wrong. Turning and running for the Dorms Ryu put his weapons back and began running at high speeds.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Oni_Soul
The demon looked at the shinobi and then to the one that asked him where his leader was. The demon's head flew back and he let out a manical laugh. "Master? Leader? I have none...I am the One. The Alpha and Omega..." He lifted his right hand and the Elemental Orb of Fire flew out of the Abyss and hovered in his palm. From the darkness in the gate, chains could be heard cracking and smashing to the ground with an earth shattering boom. Then, a massive hand slammed onto the earth from inside the gate, revealing a giant red behemoth. It let out a wave of wind as it roared at the small village and looked down at its master. Then the demon that summoned the monster half whispered,"...the Begining...and the End." The orb that rested in the demon's palm dissappated and the gaint gem on the gaint's right arm let off an unusual gleam.

User Image

Rahenno sighed. Great first this guy, now his pet. What else could go wrong? In any case, He had to divert the behemoth from the village. He pulled out a Kunai and attached a tag at the end of it, He tossed it at the beast tat just appeared. He knew it wouldn't hurt it but he had to get its' attention.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:34 pm
The gaint didnt even register the kuni that flew at him. It stared upon the tiny village like a morcel that it was about to devour. It's large mouth opened and lava began to pour out of its mouth, splashing and quickly covering the ground. Once again the gem on it's massive guantlet gleamed eirely in the darkned sun beams that shown through the black clouds. The God Demon, the one that summoned forth the beast, gave a large push of it's wings and ascened into the sky, gently landing on top of the gaint gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

As the lava spread into the village and to where he was standing, Quan stepped back and jumped higher up the tree, and slipped off into the village to warn the others.

((Short O_o Oh well))

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 pm
One Jono stepped up to the gates, followed briefly by a second as they gazed upon the rather unusual sight with slightly drooping jaws and bulging eyes. Shaking themselves from the spell, the foremost Jono shouted aloud, "Hey! Anybody know where that one ninja meeting thing is? We're here to clear Suna's name." While he was unsure of what would arise from his words, he still stood a good distance from any kind of direct attack and merely hoped that retaliation wasn't necessary.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 pm
(Shinji, where'd you take Geiho? Just wondering.)

Sojiro looked up at the giant demon's pet, his eyes unwavering. He looked over to Rahenno, then to the other shinobi in the area. After scanning them over, he turned back to the giant beast. "And now, the world falls into peril because of his ignorance... ARCHANGEL!" Sojiro stepped in front of the winged one and bowed his head lightly, in the deepest respect possible. "I implore you, bring your chaos away from this place. You and I both know what will happen if you spill any blood. Mikyo wouldn't have anything of it, now would he?" Sojiro's lips parted in a smile as he rose from his bow.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Synyster looking over at the giant monster says, "Great now I have to look at the ugly thing while I try to relax."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 pm
((Geiho is currently inside the Dorms, in the secret area that Ryoko had his clone drag him. Please don't act up, a lesser is fighting with me and Ryu there.....))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Geiho is currently inside the Dorms, in the secret area that Ryoko had his clone drag him. Please don't act up, a lesser is fighting with me and Ryu there.....))

((A lesser? I have a lesser well half))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:48 pm
((Lesser demon, basically a baby version of one of the things out here.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm
(I'm sure Gohei will be out for a while. I'm only gonna bring him to whenever you guys get done in the dorms)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games