Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunnas The Wolf

3,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 am
Lunnas walks in the cafe with his laptop case slung over his shoulder and waved to the cashiers and moved to a seat by the windows. he sits down, setting his laptop case on the table and unzips it, pulling out his Toshiba laptop. he opens it up and turns it on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 am
Rocky padded out of the kitchen slowly, carrying a large cake tin with a pineapple upside cake.
"I've got some free cake here! Who wants some? I cooked it myself~"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm
Inari, who was given his name after the God Inari ōkami, and whose full name was Inari Shio slowly opened the door to the café. Given that he was new in town, he didnt make any eye contact with those who chose to look up. He set his duffle bag down at a table, and took his white, silver and grey long coat off, revealing his fur, and draped it over the back if the chair. He he had the appearance of a fox, a Hokkaido fox to be exact. Rust colored fur, and white paws. He was wearing a black and grey t-shirt and khaki cargo pants. Walking up to the bar, Inari glanced at the menu briefly and waited patiently for someone to come so he could get a laté. his tail swished the air behind him as he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 am
Kororie wanders in for the first time, giving a curious sniff to the air of the room before moving to one of the nearby tables and quietly taking a seat. His paws came to rest on the surface of the table in front of him and soon after his chin fell to lays across those same paws, eyes moving across the room, studying the area.  

Kororie

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:01 pm
("I'm sorry everyone but I'm not on as much until my birthday passes..."
"I'm in Boca studying for my bartenders lisence." [not really just taking a minor leave of absence to do house work and renovations])

"The cake smells wonderful Rocky. What kind is it?" Dimitris asked walking over setting out a few plates for anyone wishing to partake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Sanuye wandered down the street slowly, taking in the sights of the city she had just recently moved to. The streets were nice, the atmosphere lovely, and she was in a great mood. As she turned a corner and padded down the sidewalk liesurely she was teased by the lingering scent of coffee, pastries, and furs. She soon spotted the cafe and cocked her head to the side slightly, her ears swiveling back and forth to pick up sounds as she read the sign. 'High Tail Cafe, huh? I could go for a pick-me-up.' Sanuye thought and headed down the street for the shop, slipping inside silently. It smelled even better inside the building - like cream and pie and the tiniest wiff of alchohol. She made her way through the tables gracefully, sliding into a booth and moving into the corner formed by the bench and the wall. She scanned the menu quickly, deciding on a cafe mocha and a rasberry danish before placing the menu neatly back in it's place and begining to observe the other customers as she waited for service. She wrapped her fluffy tail around herself silently, absentmindedly pulling out the loose light, silvery canine hairs .

KamaKia

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm
cody winces and shifts his arm, with a pained expression. he slowly reaches over and looks through his bag, picking out a roll of bandages. he starts tightly wrapping his arm in bandages, while trying to fix the pained look he had. he then finished wrapping and sat back laying his arm protectively over his chest, and useing his tail to close the bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm
Rocky set the trey down on the bar and placed a fan in front of it, causing the smell to waft out and spread around the cafe.
"Pound. Lemon pound to be exact"
He said with a smile  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:04 pm
Kai shook his head at Rocky's bad joke. "I'll try some" he said. While his counter wasn't busy, he decided to take some orders. He went to the table with the girl that had just walked in. "Welcome to the Hightail Cafe!" he greeted cheerfully. "How my I help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:10 am

Sanuye jerked her muzzle up from messing with her tail when a man came up and welcomed her to the cafe. She smiled gently at his cheerfulness. "If I could have a cafe mocha and rasberry danish that would be lovely." She said.

KamaKia

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:49 pm
(For those newcomers, my char. is a gold furred fox)

Kai wrote down her order, "One cafe mocha and a raspberry danish. Okay". He pulled out a plate of fresh cookies and held them out to her. "Would you like to try a free sample from my bakery over there?" he asked, motioning towards his counter in the corner of the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 am
Wanting to become better associated with where she recently moved Rose started walking around the city, catching the scent of coffee and the sounds of cheerful chatter. And so with a thoughtful perk of her ears she walked over to the High Tail Cafe. Opening the door a little Rose peeks inside to see its a casually laid back atmosphere and so she takes a small step inside to look around. The lighting making her eyes shine a magnificent sparkle and bringing a brighter complexion to her body. Seeing a single empty chair over on the side the shy little fox walked over trying to make sure not to disturb anyone with her tails and tucked them in under her chair once she was seated. Taking out her laptop and seeing there was wifi hotspot there she decided to surf the web while she waited. Launching up her favorite website Rose said in a soft tone "Hmm...seems like a lot is going on in gaia today..."  

I_veja_I

xXFluffy DemonXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 am
Dawniie walked into the café as she looked around at the others, she blushes slightly and sits down by a table near the window. She looks out and spaces out in her thoughts waiting for her bf to come "Hmmh~.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:55 pm
Dimitris walked over to the small fox on her laptop near the corner and set down a menu beside her giving a smile. "Hello, Welcome to the Cafe, I hope you enjoy yourself."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

I_veja_I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm
Blushing shyly Rose opened up the menu and took a look at it before folding it up again and handing it to dimitris "a cup of green tea please and no sugar...p..please" blushing a little deeper rose attempts a kind smile looking up at her waiter. She couldn't help but not take her eyes away from his and continued to stare at him in an innocent yet aquird way.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games