Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:34 pm
berry looked at them. "..h.....i"her parents say"we ae going home. " berry syaed"ok." her parents lefted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:38 pm
((wow they just left....)) bixyll walked into a store and there was an old man in a black cloak bixyll looked at him "the useuel" the man handed him a glass fueld of a glassy liquid a purpley color he returned to berry "here drink this..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:43 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((wow they just left....)) bixyll walked into a store and there was an old man in a black cloak bixyll looked at him "the useuel" the man handed him a glass fueld of a glassy liquid a purpley color he returned to berry "here drink this..."
"huh?" berry looked at him. the nurse brought him a a funnel and a tube and suck the tube in berry's mouth and connected it to the fuild and then handed it to him. then lefted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"huh?" berry looked at him. the nurse brought him a a funnel and a tube and suck the tube in berry's mouth and connected it to the fuild and then handed it to him. then lefted
bixyll put the fluis in and took out the funnel " it should help alot..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:55 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry had to drink it so she drank it. and wonder what this was  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat down  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:28 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat down
berry drank all of it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:08 pm
something rang in bixylls pocket "umm... be right back" he stepped out of the room but he could still be heard " WHAT!?..... seriously?..... ok.... yes.... ill be there" he walked back into the room slowly "i have to go...... ill be back soon.... if any thing happens just ....call me"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:25 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
something rang in bixylls pocket "umm... be right back" he stepped out of the room but he could still be heard " WHAT!?..... seriously?..... ok.... yes.... ill be there" he walked back into the room slowly "i have to go...... ill be back soon.... if any thing happens just ....call me"
"ok." berry sayed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:38 pm
bixyll walked out of the room and teleported to travese town he walked up to a small house where there was a 16 year ol girl standing outside of the door looking at the ground bixyll walked up to her and when she looked up she ran to bixyll and hugged her she was crying bixyll hugged her back " im so sorry..." bixyll stopped hugging her "when did it haped?

the girl " last night
Bixyll "oh.. what happened?"
Girl " last night he went out through the forrest to get us some food and then heartless came out of now one and ..... hes in really bad shape ... i dont know how long he'll last..."
Bixyll " bixylll looked down "why are they still here?"
Girl" i dont know when sora came and locked the town up i thought for sure they would be less of them but now it seems theres so much more"
bxyll " did they re open the blocked off exit?"
Girl " no they didnt...."
" oh.."
bixyll walkesd into the house and into another room there was a boy about 14 on the bed with gashes all over his body and unconiuous bixyll went up next to him and sat down the girl walked up to him " hes hasnt woken up since..." bixyll didnt say anything  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:48 pm
Berry got up and took out the iv and walked out of the room and walked around."i am not staying in a hospital....." berry looked around out side of the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:50 pm
the girl started to cry again " do you knwo anyone that coud help..?" bixyll looked up at her " yea.. but she in the hospital... she was shot in the heart i dont know if she would be able to make it i here
girl " oh.... ok" she frowned and looked dwon at the ground  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:59 pm
berry sat down by a tree and looked at the wound."wow"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:10 pm
bixyll contnues to sit there silently then he picked up the phone and dialed in the nuber *the phone rings...*  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:19 pm
berry was looking at the sky.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games