Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:11 am
-gluggles Yoder- Great job!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 am
Magni Prime
A part of me wants to import the Bleach RP into here . . . but it is so huge it would need a lot of work.

You could do a small section, focusing on only a certain mission or a certain group of characters.

welian

Crew

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:14 am
Snowman! Howdy and congrats. *returns the gluggle*

Bleachzorz would be fun. I haven't done that in a while, but I would definitely have to start out as a newbzies reaper because I've never done that before. I always end up with a high ranked officer and it's so boorish. 3x I would love to actually RP a kid in the academy *looks through his bleach fanfic*

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 pm
Never had any love for the Scarlet Widow in any case. so she is just another body to me. I watch it for Tony Stark and Banner. They are what make the film for me as much as my wife watches it for Cap America. The film is just awesomesauce.

eek Snowman?!? *calmly walks out of the room, and a loud series of clanks and straps can be heard, followed by two long scrapes on the wall. Suddenly the wall explodes with chalklines showing an X at the epicenter of the intrusion Kool-Aid Man style as he flies in on a jetpack and a smile that threatens to devour his face. With the assist of a jetpack, he gives the most quasi-lethal of all gluggles to his dear friend BOOYAH!!!

Good to hear the awesome grades, my dear friend. I hope college continues to treat you well (even if it steals you from us). And not enough of you! We missed you!!!!  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 pm
welian
You could do a small section, focusing on only a certain mission or a certain group of characters.

Ahh, but there's the rub. If we only do a small mission, how would we quantify the power of the people? If we make them too weak for the sake of a challenge, then They would not have access to the powers that make Bleach fun. If they are too powerful, then the game quickly devolves into DBZ. Part of what makes the game I am in work is the rather labyrinthine stat system. Everybody starts with 25 points of power to split among five stats. Another point is awarded for 1k words of interaction (writing and responding). Occasionally gifts of power are also given out.

ninja My captain character is at 1269 with another 30 or so points to be applied, and my arrancar is at 473. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:00 pm
emotion_hug emotion_brofist @ Yoder

So good to have you back, even if only for a short time, my dear friend.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 pm
*gluggles Welian back* Thanks!

*clings to Tana* So, how are your kids doing?

I missed you, too! *attempts to resist the jetpack-gluggle's lethality*
It is great to be back, Magni. I'm glad for the respite from work and college and am thankful for a chance to hang out with you again. *hugs back* heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm
Ehhh, my family is kind of a sore subject, I went through quite the couple of rough patches in the past couple years. (I edited what I had originally posted because it's pretty tender information and kind of a downer, just know that my daughter is doing really well).

But that said I've been participating in therapy and rehabilitation in order to get my social life back on track. So things are looking up despite any temptation to hurl myself off the wagon again.

Glad to hear things are well for you though, it has been such a long time. Just trying to get back into RPing when I don't submerge myself into my writing both professional and fanfics or television/manga.

Edit: Anyone else glad they've brought back the Toonami personality to Adult Swim? Also, I'm glad they brought Deadman Wonderland to the line-up even if it isn't subbed. Such a fun story.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:27 pm
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad she's doing fine, though.

Yeah, though I'm sure you'll become accustomed to it eventually.

Oh yeah! I don't get Cartoon Network anymore, but I'm still glad they brought Toonami back. Casshern Sins, from what I've heard, sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm
Yoder
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad she's doing fine, though.

Yeah, though I'm sure you'll become accustomed to it eventually.

Oh yeah! I don't get Cartoon Network anymore, but I'm still glad they brought Toonami back. Casshern Sins, from what I've heard, sounds interesting.

looks wholly depressing, but im giving it a go...  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 pm
Tanakietsu

A dullhallan for you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:21 pm
That is beyond wonderful, fratellone! So sexy too... *does stuff*  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:53 am
Yeah, well . . . I saw it, and immediately thought of you, Cap'n. Had to share since I love dark art, the detail is amazing, and it was something you liked so much. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:04 am
Happy Memorial Day to those in the US.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:11 am
Wheeeee~!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games