Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:11 pm

SirLeonmTheBrave
No one ever rps with me... crying
I'm new so I haven't rped much with anyone either. *shrugs*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:12 pm

posted too. but i kinda finished the RP, izzat OK? Maybe we will mysteriously meet tomorrow. My fingers are falling asleep. I'm gonna get some water

maxochrome effect
Crew

MidnightNaga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:13 pm

*flails frying pans around and pouts*

Oh... come on... I am not going to hurt you... just give you a few LOVE TAPS *twitch* with the frying pans here lol
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:15 pm

Thats fine Maxxie Dear.

PrincessRyoko

Eithne_Flame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:16 pm

I'm new too so i've only rped with about 2 ppl....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:17 pm

-appears, slaps and dissappears again-

ninja

99th Fallen

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:18 pm

Eddie Izzard
When I first learned French, they always taught you phrases that were hard to fit into a conversation, like "The mouse is under the table" like, you would be buying a ticket to paris and then and then they taught you "The cat is on the chair" Le chat est sous la chaise which is more understandable, but still. and then finally they teach you "The monkey is on the branch" Le singe est sur le branche. So in order to actually use those in a conversation, you would have to wander around a forest with a monkey a cat a mouse a chair and a table, and wait for someone to walk by and then... Le chat est sous la chaise. Le singe est... where did that cheeky monkey go?
Eddie izzard is the greatest.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:18 pm

Well if anyone wants to rp Leon is lying on a hospital bed in the recovery room if you want to wake him up. lol

SirLeonmTheBrave

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:20 pm

omg some one rp with me!!! I've been in the green house forever and Im bored.. crying
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:20 pm

ok thanks athena ^^ I might end up RPing with you, Stormy... tomorrow that is. I'm RPed out for today. (actually, yesterday, but I'm still RPed out...)

maxochrome effect
Crew

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Max_the_Man
ok thanks athena ^^ I might end up RPing with you, Stormy... tomorrow that is. I'm RPed out for today. (actually, yesterday, but I'm still RPed out...)

don't know if i'll be on tomorrow but i'll try.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:23 pm

yeah well. whatever. I won't be on at night most likely anyway, cuz I have got play stuff tomorrow and monday too >.< ya. fortunately I only have 2 lines and 1 song to learn.

maxochrome effect
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:24 pm

::enjoiys ecchie anime::

^-^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:25 pm

Max_the_Man
yeah well. whatever. I won't be on at night most likely anyway, cuz I have got play stuff tomorrow and monday too >.< ya. fortunately I only have 2 lines and 1 song to learn.

Your an actor too?! i'm moving to cali after i finish college, i'm going for theatre and journalism. EW EW EW i starred in the crucible this past spring, i was John Procter.

SirLeonmTheBrave

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games